Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nate Diaz steps in - McGregor fight at 170!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad UFC London is over, they've been holding back the media for 196.

Comment

hmmmm... Nate Diaz to wall and stall Conor while stockton slapping him, dont expect Conors movement or strikes to be as fluid and flashy because he wont have the height and reach advantage, so while i expect Conor to land strikes (and plenty)

The longer this fight goes on.. the more it will favor Nate in my opinion.
      but Conor UD even if its close.. you know the rules. haha

Comment

The finalists were Diaz, Donald Cerrone, who won a bout in Pittsburgh on Sunday, and former lightweight champion Anthony Pettis. White said he took the pulse of the fan base and said he felt Diaz would be the biggest fight.

Comment

Diaz isn't a better opponent than RDA, despite the fight being at 170. I'm more intrigued by Holm/Tate personally.

Comment

Originally posted by Steven Adams View Post
            hmmmm... Nate Diaz to wall and stall Conor while stockton slapping him, dont expect Conors movement or strikes to be as fluid and flashy because he wont have the height and reach advantage, so while i expect Conor to land strikes (and plenty)

The longer this fight goes on.. the more it will favor Nate in my opinion.
            but Conor UD even if its close.. you know the rules. haha
            Conor's kicks will be on display for this fight.

His movement will be as good as always.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
              Conor's kicks will be on display for this fight.

His movement will be as good as always.
              yep.. no doubt they will be.. early in the fight, but good movement and flashy kicks can get crammed up if the pressure is right.

this fight is interesting enough that if either man wins.. i wont care.. was a good fight to make.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                Diaz isn't a better opponent than RDA, despite the fight being at 170. I'm more intrigued by Holm/Tate personally.
                Holm/Tate is the main event. Diaz and this main event is a sideshow. No one is going to win a top fight on two weeks notice.

Comment

I just watched the highlight of the buildup to this lol, Connor is a trip man... , you can tell Nate gets pissed everytime he talks about how he's making Nate rich.

Comment

Im actually getting pretty hyped for this fight. I might order it and have a fight party.

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
                      Im actually getting pretty hyped for this fight. I might order it and have a fight party.

Comment

Working...
                      X