No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Mayweather, Canelo Go Face To Face in Miami

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CharlieRecord07 View Post
    Sure princess....now get back into your cage with the rest of those monkeys...
    Ok, but go pick yo family members out the river! THEY FLOATING AND IT DON'T LOOK GOOD!

Please don't ban me, I had to respond to that one! I already apologized for my first post, it was wrong! I'm man enough to day that!

Comment

Originally posted by valentino23 View Post
      I knew I would piss some people off! LMAO! But y'all started it! Lol, but I admit on my first post about the daughter went to far, I wrong and I posted out of anger! I APOLOGIZE to Latinos around the world! I love y'all women, and y'all women love me!!!
      Damm you sure talk a lot of ****! I'm glad not all blk people are like you but to be honest the only white or Mex game you get is all of our left overs, it's all the b!tch$ we don't want so thank you for cleaning out our trash...

Comment

the last city tour should be in south africa

Comment

Originally posted by Gatling View Post
          Its a ploy, he'll take them off at the final staredown after the weigh in or the day before the weigh in. Bet the house
          He'll Put Um back on after The Fight, when leaving the Hospital!!!

Comment

Originally posted by valentino23 View Post
            Ok, but go pick yo family members out the river! THEY FLOATING AND IT DON'T LOOK GOOD!

Please don't ban me, I had to respond to that one! I already apologized for my first post, it was wrong! I'm man enough to day that!
            Hey Valentine, It's obvious what's in your Punk Ass Heart...
            Thanks for the Update!!!

Comment

Valentino ur a b!tch homie,, straight out, that's why you guys gettin run out of LA and all you'r hoods. We takin over and can't be denied, 4 real. The more you mix outside ur ppl the faster ur going out and that's a fact.........

Comment

All of these press tours for nothing but a boxing exhibition from Floyd Mayweather...another easy trip to the bank...

A formidable opponent but I aint drankin the kool aid...

Comment

Originally posted by viperz007 View Post
                  whats funny is he cant even stare in the eye his cherrypick + 152 catchweight

Comment

The funny thing is that Canelo has more fans. He couldn´t even speak at the NY press conference, people didn´t let him. Even in Michigan Canelo had fans. I can´t imagine what will happen in the rest of the cities hahaha. Can you imagine Floyd having more fans than Canelo in Mexico City ?? Hahaha. Canelo has a whole country, many other Spanish and Pórtuguese speaking countries, and most Hispanics in the US on his side. Who are Floyd´s fans? Well, his ethnic group, the media, and some that actually hate him but pay to see him lose hahaha. Viva Canelo b1tches!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Starz20 View Post
                      What about the initial stare off in the green room do I need to post pictures?? Or what about him wearing glasses on 106 and park he was scared of Bow Wow huh? He always wears shades especially lately and your soft ass thinks he is scared of Canelo?

Your a buster... mathed?? I bet you pray for him and Broner to lose and it still hasn't happened.
                      Nothing happenned in the green room. Canelo was staring at Floyd´s ugly face.

Comment

Working...
                      X