Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

**** is real my car just transformed into a robot and tried to kill me

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      Just when I think the conspiracy loons have scraped the bottom of the barrel off they go and fetch a new barrel.
      Thats where the homeless man found you after your tween mother abandoned your sorry azz

Comment

Just when I think the conspiracy loons have scraped the bottom of the barrel off they go and fetch a new barrel.
        Piggy is just mad he looks like a member of Monty Python and not a Nordic alien god.

Comment

Originally posted by spyvsspy View Post
          Thats where the homeless man found you after your tween mother abandoned your sorry azz
          I had no idea that piggy's life was the basis for the 1921 Chaplin film 'The Kid'.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
            I had no idea that piggy's life was the basis for the 1921 Chaplin film 'The Kid'.
            You'd be surprised what you learn on the internet...oh btw, to not break family tradition pig had his newborn placed in a filthy barrel after birth just so he can feel like one of the family

Comment

Be afraid! Be very afraid! The aliens are gonna probe your anus Squeal .

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
                Be afraid! Be very afraid! The aliens are gonna probe your anus Squeal .
                If the aliens want piggy's anus they'll have to get past me first.

Comment

Originally posted by Miburo View Post
                  Piggy is just mad he looks like a member of Monty Python and not a Nordic alien god.
                  Which member of Monty Python? Oh please let it be Michael Palin....

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                  If the aliens want piggy's anus they'll have to get past me first.

Comment

Was this posted by the Onion?

Comment

do ya think them aliens smoke good weed? get off yer sister boy let yer pa have a turn...i heard in the deep south ya'll can find some of them aliens
                      if yas look real good...

Comment

Working...
                      X