Collapse
No announcement yet.

Resume...Tyson v mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd's resume is better and he is the undisputed better boxer, but Tyson is still the better fighter.

Comment

Dumb question. Floyd by faaaaaaaaaaar

Comment

Originally posted by KLockard23 View Post
        Floyd's resume is better and he is the undisputed better boxer, but Tyson is still the better fighter.

Comment

Obviously it's Mayweather and it's no where close to arguable.

Comment

Originally posted by Mc,Lovin View Post
            Who had the greater resume???
            granted, i just recently found out the proper weight limits BUT, daYUM....what a silly thread. tbf, this breaks up the 3g thread domination.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
              Who would you much rather be forced to fight? Mayweather or Tyson? I rest my case.

Comment

Originally posted by Mc,Lovin View Post
                Who had the greater resume???
                Mayweather and it's not close. Tyson was an exciting fighter and a cash cow, but his resume is pretty overrated for the international superstar killer his image portrays.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
                  Did Floyd ever respond to Tyson's "small, scared man" comment?

Comment

Who would you much rather be forced to fight? Mayweather or Tyson? I rest my case.
                    Being a harder puncher, or a more aggressive fighter doesn't make you a "better fighter". It means you're just that, a harder puncher or a more aggressive fighter. Nothing more.

Where do we get these clowns from?

Comment

tyson lost not only to the best guys he fought but also got bullied into retiring by bums. everyone looks like ATGs when they have a constant line up of no hopers like tyson had.

Comment

Working...
                      X