• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
    What do you mean by that?.
    Are you a 16 year old kid?.
    Originally posted by Monaco Slim View Post
    I'm not even Jewish, I'm just calling it how it is. All the wars are started by Muslims, Jews are peaceful people.

You're taking the side of the people that gave up the right to that land during world war 1.
    That's what I was thinking. If this guy had any clue about this situation he would know that if Israel decided to declare war on these savages, they would be finished within a couple of days.
    Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
    He's one of those kids that heard the word ZIONIST from Islamist and think they still exist. Islamist use those word to level the Jews akin to NAZI's and attract support from naive people.

ZIONISM ceased to exist when Israel declared statehood Mothafokkaas!.
    lol you guys have the comprehension level of a 5 year old. I've actually taken the side of the jews more in my posts then muslims but you guys only see one side. Trust me I know every little detail about the history of the Israel-Palestine situation. And I know all about the history of the Jews and Muslims. There is nothing you can tell me that I don't already know.

But you can continue creating imaginary arguments based on what you understand in my posts.
    Last edited by -Swizzy-; 06-09-2016, 01:55 PM.

Comment

That's what I was thinking. If this guy had any clue about this situation he would know that if Israel decided to declare war on these savages, they would be finished within a couple of days.
      It only took them six days to beat back every Arab army in the area years ago. They'd wipe out Palestine in a few hours.

Comment

Muslims are the absolute last 'people' on earth to have the right to complain about land being stolen and being oppressed because of their religion. Nothing more hypocritical than these savages.

Look at how they drive out christians in the middle east who have been living there for thousands of years long before izlam and even arabs from the peninsula. non-muslims in islamic countries are treated infinitely worse than non-jews in Israel.

They are the ultimate genocidal land thieves, oppressors, slave masters etc. I am not big on Israel myself for various reasons, but I have zero sympathy for Palistinians no matter how many pictures of their corpses are posted.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
          It only took them six days to beat back every Arab army in the area years ago. They'd wipe out Palestine in a few hours.
          What is Palestine?

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
            Muslims are the absolute last 'people' on earth to have the right to complain about land being stolen and being oppressed because of their religion. Nothing more hypocritical than these savages.

Look at how they drive out christians in the middle east who have been living there for thousands of years long before izlam and even arabs from the peninsula. non-muslims in islamic countries are treated infinitely worse than non-jews in Israel.

They are the ultimate genocidal land thieves, oppressors, slave masters etc. I am not big on Israel myself for various reasons, but I have zero sympathy for Palistinians no matter how many pictures of their corpses are posted.
            They're also driving white people out of London and parts of northern England

Comment

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
              lol you guys have the comprehension level of a 5 year old. I've actually taken the side of the jews more in my posts then muslims but you guys only see one side. Trust me I know every little detail about the history of the Israel-Palestine situation. And I know all about the history of the Jews and Muslims. There is nothing you can tell me that I don't already know.

But you can continue creating imaginary arguments based on what you understand in my posts.

Like a ****** you can't be trusted......

Comment

Working...
              X