No announcement yet.

50 Year Old Transgender Man Thinks He is a 6 Year Old Girl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    We're all a lil bit crazy. Some more than others. This mfer just needs to live his truth as best he can.

The future is gonna be straight insane for anyone born before 2000 I think. If you were born a Mexican man you'll be able to be a Chinese girl if you want sooner or later. Like literally not even pretending like this cat.
    Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
    Anorak needs help very badly.
    this guy is just the beginning, probably he'll get his own reality show and convince others to come out

Comment

no he's not, my d1ck did not react at all

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
        I don't know why you are going on a tangent about investigating peoples d1cks, but I was clearly referring to peoples abnormal behaviors. Where do we draw the line and finally say there is something wrong with a person who is need of psychological help. Surely you don't think this behavior is normal.
        I think psychologists removed this as being a mental illness, from what I have read in class. It was treated as a mental illness for a while, pretty much since forever. It's now considered normal. To be honest I know nothing about that, and I don't know if it's a mental illness or it's normal. But I lean towards it being a mental illness. But hey, scientists who dedicate their life to this field, and hold extensive research and studies, determined it's not an illness, so what do I know?

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          I think psychologists removed this as being a mental illness, from what I have read in class. It was treated as a mental illness for a while, pretty much since forever. It's now considered normal. To be honest I know nothing about that, and I don't know if it's a mental illness or it's normal. But I lean towards it being a mental illness. But hey, scientists who dedicate their life to this field, and hold extensive research and studies, determined it's not an illness, so what do I know?
          I think it's common sense to classify this as a mental illness.

Comment

he's so brave

Comment

Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
              My point wasn't that we would literally do that, obviously I was being facetious. I'm not sure if we can say what "normal" is when it comes to gender? The very people you say they should potentially get help from are pretty much saying they're fine. So who do they go to get this corrected?
              I think we can say what is normal and what is crazy in general, whats good for the law should be good for all.

but unless they are a harm to anyone or themselves I say let him stay locked up in his mothers basement.
              Last edited by .!WAR MIKEY!.; 12-17-2015, 02:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR CANELO! View Post
                I think we can say what is normal and what is crazy in general, whats good for the law should be good for all.

but unless they are a harm to anyone or themselves I say let him stay locked up in his mothers basement.
                Who's "we," and what gives them the credibility to determine "normal?"

Comment

Who's "we," and what gives them the credibility to determine "normal?"
                  As a society. As a society in which you chose to live in can make decision about what is normal for their society and what is right and what is wrong. Why you think laws exist?

Comment

But we aren't mental health professionals, any number of things could be going wrong in that dude's head....
                    and up his *ss.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR CANELO! View Post
                      As a society. As a society in which you chose to live in can make decision about what is normal for their society and what is right and what is wrong. Why you think laws exist?
                      I see, so the majority has fiat authority to determine what's right for someone's personal life, even if what they're doing will never affect you? You trust the majority that much? Are they that wise? You trust them to be "morally" invasive and render the right decision across the board, because of their numbers?

Not all laws are a consensus of the majority, sometimes laws are passed because they're the right thing to do. But usually in those cases they are ceremonially granting stuff that obviously should be there, not taking it away....
                      Last edited by Slip Stream; 12-17-2015, 03:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X