Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cop Shoots unarmed Woman Sunday School Teacher Killed for rolling up her window

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This scumbag got 3 years for manslaughter, are you ****ing kidding me? This is cold-blooded murder. Look at this **** the guy had a tarnished military record, a drinking problem and a history of harassing culpeper residents:

http://reason.com/blog/2013/05/03/cu...killed-patrici

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
      and in other news 67 people shot 11 dead during the 4th of July weekend in the city of Chicago and ^^^

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...Weekend-So-Far
      Damn. I didnt even know about that.

We need swat teams at every corner in that ****hole.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
        So because it's anti cop we should instantly believe this story and not the other right? I just wanna make sure I'm doing it right. Murrica.
        "As I've written before, this could've been avoided if Harmon-Wright had been properly screened for the job:

Soon after Harmon-Wright was arrested, it was revealed that he had a tarnished military record, a drinking problem, and a history of harassing Culpeper residents. The first two problems nearly kept him from getting the job, and no one at the Culpeper Police Department will say why they didn't."

Comment

Originally posted by GreatRubdini View Post
          Cop Shoots unarmed Woman Sunday School Teacher Killed for rolling up her window
          There are people without electric windows?

Comment

Originally posted by Rossman View Post
            There are people without electric windows?
            Yup.

Especially the ones who drive Jeep Wranglers.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
              How did his arm get caught in the window? They don't move that damn fast? It's also definitely not strong enough to "drag" a man, without his arm falling out anyway considering it wouldn't completely jam inside because window motors aren't powerful enough, and arms can be bent out of shape due to the movement of fat tissue so it should have been easy to slide his arm out of the window if it didn't fall out by itself.
              Pretty much disagree with all that.

Maybe some older cars have weak window motors but most can definitely wedge your arm good enough, that if the driver moves.. youre moving with him.

Anyway, cop has every reason to lie, witness doesnt.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                Pretty much disagree with all that.

Maybe some older cars have weak window motors but most can definitely wedge your arm good enough, that if the driver moves.. youre moving with him.

Anyway, cop has every reason to lie, witness doesnt.
                Witnesses don't lie about cops?

Comment

Firstly why was she stopped? People didn't know why she was there.

Secondly don't give a cop a reason to shoot you, they will.

Thirdly, guns are bad because they allow people to kill and hurt multiple people. When will America learn? Come at me with a knife or sword, I know you aint killing me because I will run my ass off. Shoot at me and I may jump and avoid the first shot, maybe even roll and avoid the second, but a third shot? Nah I aint that fast. I can w ank 12 times a day in my prime doe.

Comment

Originally posted by Master Chief View Post
                    Firstly why was she stopped? People didn't know why she was there.

Secondly don't give a cop a reason to shoot you, they will.
                    In fairness this case was tested in the courts and he was convicted of manslaughter (which means that the killing was unlawful but fell short of murder).

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                      In fairness this case was tested in the courts and he was convicted of manslaughter (which means that the killing was unlawful but fell short of murder).
                      Just read the article above. Looks like they did a **** job at screening him and someone at recruitment needs to be disciplined.

3 years seems a short time for a life, but who knows what both did, and particularly what she was doing.

I agree that witnesses have often lied.

Comment

Working...
                      X