Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who wins this fight S.O.G vs Bad Chad poll ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope Chad Dawson upsets Andre Ward but the heavy favorite outcome for this fight is Andre Ward by decision.

Comment

Venue: jOakland
      Weight: 168.

Dawson faces an uphill battle and Ward should win easy on points.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        this fight is utterly pointless. even if ward wins people will just say dawson was a weight drained corpse so he won't get any credit. they do it over 2 pounds. can you imagine 7 pounds? then again the same people that rip pacquiao for fighting cotto at 145 usually like ward so they will probably by hypocrites like always and completely forget.
        dawson chose to come down in wiehgt to challenge ward for his title. not bcuz he cant get a fight with ward at 175 but bcuz he wants to be S.MW champion. all ward did was accept the challenge.

pacquiao forced a reigning champion to fight at a catchweight. he challenged him for HIS title but didnt allow him to defend it at the proper weight.

as a WW champion cotto should have the right to be up to 147 lbs and he wasnt, thats bull****. if dawson wants to drop weight and challenge a lighter man in his division thats his choice and cant be put on ward, he didnt force anything on chad the way pacquiao did cotto.

also dawson makes 175 without effort unlike cotto at 147, the reason why he chose to drop down and the reason cotto had to be forced.

Comment

ppl are sleeping on dawson so bad its not even funny. the first man to deserve a decision against the great hopkins since the great RJJ in 94'. the only man except vitali friggin klitschko to beat tomasz adamek, or should i say DOMINAtE adamek.

on top of that he beat tarver twice, johnson twice and harding. most fights in dominating fashion. bcuz he had an off night against pascal now ppl acting like they aint messing with a beast. like chad dawson isnt THAT dude. big mistake..

again dawson chose to come down, he wouldnt do that unless he knew what he was doing. im not saying hes gonna win but you cant count him out against anyone.

Comment

Ward is overall the better fighter IMO. But Chad will be there every step of the way.

Comment

chad is the better skilled fighter overall but just doesn't have the fire. Ward will find a way to win

Comment

Ward by boring UD.

Comment

ward

intangibles win this one

when the chance to step up and control the fight by letting his hands go chad will not throw

ward will.

ward via decision in a very close fight. these are two of the planet's best boxers. dawson has all the physical advantages. he's still going to lose.

andre ward is going to the the top p4p fighter on the planet after this fight.

Comment

boring ass fight......

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                      ppl are sleeping on dawson so bad its not even funny. the first man to deserve a decision against the great hopkins since the great RJJ in 94'. the only man except vitali friggin klitschko to beat tomasz adamek, or should i say DOMINAtE adamek.

on top of that he beat tarver twice, johnson twice and harding. most fights in dominating fashion. bcuz he had an off night against pascal now ppl acting like they aint messing with a beast. like chad dawson isnt THAT dude. big mistake..

again dawson chose to come down, he wouldnt do that unless he knew what he was doing. im not saying hes gonna win but you cant count him out against anyone.

i've seen dawson box live. best athlete i've ever seen in a boxing ring.

the problem is that fights aren't fought on paper. dawson has never been the sum of his parts. he's always something less. whether it's a lot less (diacanu fight, pascal, etc,) or just a bit less (hopkins 2, johnson 1, adamek,) he can always do more

ward is as good as he can be. if dawson finally lays it all out on the line he could make this into a great fight. i dont think he's ever going to do that. i used to. i used to think there would be a coming out party for dawson, that he would let his hands go, and he'd start kicking everybody's ass the way he should.

if we have not seen it yet (he's going to be 30 in two weeks,) it's not going to come out.

ward via decisión

Comment

Working...
                      X