No announcement yet.

Lets mourn the death of Kim Jong Il

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• I cannot wait till George W. Bush dies.

Ima celebrate like it's */** all over again.

Comment

• God, the contrarions on this site come across as butthurt pussys most of the time.

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          I am better than a tyrant. I may celebrate the passing of a murderous thug, but I do not deign to bring it about in retaliation for them not adoring me fervently enough.
          Who classified Jong Il as a tyrant?
          Based on what?

The interesting thing about being brain-washed is that you do not realize it. And clearly, you do not realize you're brainwashed.

I made the statement, have any of those celebrating NK's leaders death ever met him. Many took this at face value and didn't understand -- but the underlying suggestion is, if you haven't based your hatred on personal experiences, then what is the basis of your hatred?

If it is an adopted hatred based on what someone else wants you to believe, then you are a fool and a tool ... plain and simple.

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          Then you're an even bigger idiot than even your previous idiotic statements suggest.
          See above in bold. Calling someone a "murderous thug" based on what you've been told via the media, makes you, quite possibly one of the biggest fools.

You have uncritically accepted anti-American propaganda produced both by Americans who are exercising their constitutionally protected right to make erroneous statements of the sort that would have them arrested or worse under the leadership of the tyrants they idolise, and that of the regimes that abuse their own citizens but claim that it's only because Americans are so mean to them.
          Here we go with the Bush doctrine: Either you're with us on everything or you're against us on everything.

How is it un-American to disagree with the media and or the Government?

That is another foolish statement, because it is common for even elected officials to disagree with the Government ... Are they un-American as well?

That's just plain stupid!!!!

Have you met with North Korean's and interviewed them, have you visited North Korea?

Then how can you possibly represent to others how they feel about their leader and his so-called regime's actions?

Simply ... YOU CAN"T ... period.

You are reverberating exactly what the media told you about N.Korea to the letter -- If that isn't mindless, I don't know what is ... Its also pathetic!!

I'm not disputing that innocent people have been killed by the US military in these conflicts. You on the other hand are disputing the fact that these despots are despotic. You're pretending that they are just propaganda and that the people in North Korean labour camps really want to be there.
          One for the record books ... you're not going to dispute reality. I'm not disputing anything about Kim Jong Il. To dispute something is to give factual credit to the opposing debate and I have done no such thing!!!

Kim Jong Il was what he was ... period. I do not have enough independent information about him to offer and opinion or to make judgment. All I have is the words of the media and the Government, who have an extensive history of fostering false evidence against foreign leaders.

There was use of depleted uranium rounds which is used as it is an especially dense material making useful in armour piercing munitions. This is not a violation of the Geneva convention or international law which prohibits use of materials designed to "poison or asphyxiate". Interestingly nuclear weapons are not forbidden by international treaty for the same reason.

The issue with depleted uranium is that there is no scientific consensus at this time of its lasting effects. Until such time as a consensus exists, and one seems likely, then regardless of the morality of the use of those weapons they are not in contravention of any treaty or convention.
          So, I guess its OK to use it in a foreign country -- since the long-term effects are undocumented and uncertain.

This is yet more stupid and erroneous anti-Americanism.

You're pretty liberal with the classifications ....

I'm neither anti-Americanism nor am I un-American ... I'm just a free-thinking, independent citizen that can accept, that Govt. can be wrong sometimes -- after all, I have a lot of history to base that opinion on.

Whether Jong Il was a tyrant or not, is not my concern, there are more than enough tyrants within the USA to be concerned with. In either case, I have decided to show respect for the dead, no matter how they chose to live. That is the difference between you and me.

Comment

• Originally posted by dj emzz View Post
            How are you going to celebrate his death? By watching Monday night football with Chino XL?

Comment

I am better than a tyrant. I may celebrate the passing of a murderous thug, but I do not deign to bring it about in retaliation for them not adoring me fervently enough.

Then you're an even bigger idiot than even your previous idiotic statements suggest.

No it isn't. It's totally unnecessary.

You have uncritically accepted anti-American propaganda produced both by Americans who are exercising their constitutionally protected right to make erroneous statements of the sort that would have them arrested or worse under the leadership of the tyrants they idolise, and that of the regimes that abuse their own citizens but claim that it's only because Americans are so mean to them.

Were all six exclamation points absolutely necessary here?

I'm not disputing that innocent people have been killed by the US military in these conflicts. You on the other hand are disputing the fact that these despots are despotic. You're pretending that they are just propaganda and that the people in North Korean labour camps really want to be there.

There was use of depleted uranium rounds which is used as it is an especially dense material making useful in armour piercing munitions. This is not a violation of the Geneva convention or international law which prohibits use of materials designed to "poison or asphyxiate". Interestingly nuclear weapons are not forbidden by international treaty for the same reason.

The issue with depleted uranium is that there is no scientific consensus at this time of its lasting effects. Until such time as a consensus exists, and one seems likely, then regardless of the morality of the use of those weapons they are not in contravention of any treaty or convention.

Of course they do. Do you think that you are doing them any good by claiming that the victims of despotic tyrants don't matter, or worse, don't exist?

This is yet more stupid and erroneous anti-Americanism.

I am well aware of what the dictionary defines these words as poindexter. The question is what they mean to YOU. Because in your usage they seem to only mean that the subject of such jibes do not share your opinions.

I'm not entirely sure what Webster's dictionary has to do with the almost universal abhorrence of totalitarianism.
              Damn dude, how do you even know such things I know you read a lot but... Damn!

Comment

• [QUOTE=Flab;11579087]Play this:

/w.newgrounds.com

that's actually pretty good. i'm gonna have nightmares 2nite

Comment

• Originally posted by arraamis View Post
                  Who classified Jong Il as a tyrant?
                  Based on what?
                  Everyone, based on his tyranny.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_r...in_North_Korea

Comment

• Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                    What a scumbag,hopefully his evil son has a little more heart then he does,and lets North and South Korea reunite,the people under the slavers are good men and women,no better then you or me at least with this scums death they have a chance.
                    [IMG]http://*****************/cache/instances/400x/11/12138/12430078.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

NOOooooo!!!! Not wikipedia

On a sidenote, his son has been groomed to be just like his daddy .... so whatever the conditions are, its not likely to change much in the future. It is also, unlikely the 38th parallel will be dissolved and the two Korea's re-united.

Comment

Working...
                      X