Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ramos-Rigondeaux on 12/3 Cotto-Margarito Undercard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ 30 Rigo is far too inactive and if he was just bigger they woud forget gamboa and lopez...he's heads above them in talent...

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
      Ramos will win rigo hasnt shown nothing special will see this in person
      hi cuban hater, your mad cause rigo would tax any of your P.R. fighters !! would you like to bet on the fight you coward !! ill bet whatever points i got !!

Comment

nice........getting 2 ricans on the same card. rico & cotto. If rico can beat rigo I'll be shocked.....maybe it can be purto ricos come back. if cotto beats marg & rico beats rigo the island is back.

Comment

Glad they have a date.... Now lets get it on!!!

Comment

Rigo's taking this kid to school.

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
              nice........getting 2 ricans on the same card. rico & cotto. If rico can beat rigo I'll be shocked.....maybe it can be purto ricos come back. if cotto beats marg & rico beats rigo the island is back.
              you wanna bet some points on ramos vs rigondeaux ?

Comment

Ramos' first loss

Comment

Nice I can't wait for this fight...

Comment

nice!!!

does any1 know if Pawel Wolak going to be on this card and when do tickets go on sale???

Comment

OH WOW! BRILLIANT! If arum ACTUALLY DOES put this card together it will easily be the "most buyable" card from top the bottom in recent memory. . . wolak/vanes and/or wolak/delvin rodriguez rematch for the SECOND televised fight, ramos/rigo for the co-main event, and cotto/margarito for the main event! WHAT a CARD!

im sure the televised opened with be a boricua up and comer against a gimme. . . maybe thomas duhlorme?
                      Last edited by UglyPug; 09-14-2011, 04:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X