Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This man retired 34-0. Why is he not considered an all time great?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    non puncher? you feeling alright? ottke could punch. records can be so deceiving. this guy was no joe calzaghe racking up slappy wins against guys that weren't even hurt.

His KO of mundine is certainly more impressive than most of Joe's "KOs"

Comment

Originally posted by Lead Cenobite View Post

3:10. BRUTAL
      I'm a hardened boxing fan who watches specifically for the violence, and I always get sickened to my stomach watching that.

Makes JC's devastating KO of "Pistol" Pete Manfredo look like a girlish slapfest.

Oh...wait.

Comment

Originally posted by -TRGB- View Post
        I'm a hardened boxing fan who watches specifically for the violence, and I always get sickened to my stomach watching that.

Makes JC's devastating KO of "Pistol" Pete Manfredo look like a girlish slapfest.

Oh...wait.

the mundine KO was brutal but didn't manfredo spend 6 months in a coma after the calzaghe knockout? at least that's what i heard from a british poster so it must be true.

Comment

In no way was Manfredo going to win but that stoppage was terrible, looked like a girlfight the way he was slapping, I feel bad for Manfredo.

Comment

wait... I'm still not 1000% sure that this whole thread is meant to be a comedy skit.

I'm having a difficult time sensing sarcasm through my monitor, especially with the variety of these posts.

Comment

Make jokes all you want but he is recognized as one of the best SMWs ever.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  Joe would've walked to America to take on those Yank pusses.

Those Yankies have been tamed.

I'll wait to hear you talk about 'Yank *******' when you are forced to submit to Sharia law...can't even rule your own island...

Comment

Its got fuk all to do with the win number its not notches on a gunslinger handle , its the wins over what opponent , time in relation to the form of the opponents when you fight them , and its got a lot to do with seeing them fight and judging what your looking at ,,,, blend it all together and score well everywhere and then you can start thinking possible ATGs ,,, how the fuk do you win an imaginary quest based on opinion ,,,, this is obviously a slap at Floyd and its pretty lame and narrow minded .

Comment

Originally posted by lefthook2daliva View Post
                      I'll wait to hear you talk about 'Yank *******' when you are forced to submit to Sharia law...can't even rule your own island...
                      What?? where did that come from??

Comment

Working...
                      X