Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ever been jerked off under the table during dinner?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ever been jerked off under the table during dinner?

ala wedding crashers?, i remember my hs girlfriend was trying it when we were having dinner for her bros b day. I coudnt go with it.

No. Can't imagine ever being able to do that either.

Comment

My ex kept trying to do it at Christmas dinner. I also got a handjob (from a different ex) while in the car with her mum and dad.

Comment

I got head off some girl in my class at school while we were both on detention.

Comment

I got head in the cinema too. I hear everyone does that though.

Comment

Originally posted by RiΖO View Post
            My ex kept trying to do it at Christmas dinner. I also got a handjob (from a different ex) while in the car with her mum and dad.
            Were the parents watching?

Comment

Originally posted by The Cully Boy View Post
              Were the parents watching?
              No. her dad would of killed me if he saw.

Comment

No. I don't associate sex with food. Getting jerked off under the table would just feel awkward as fuck to me, while I'm trying to enjoy my grilled chicken with the family.

Comment

Originally posted by RiΖO View Post
                  I got head in the cinema too. I hear everyone does that though.
                  never got head in a cinema or had an handjob....then again last time I went the cinema must of been about 8years of age.

Comment

I cut a hole in my pocket once and knocked one out under the dinner table, it was all going well and I was about to come when my nanna started talking to me.

Coming whilst gazing blankly into your nanna's eyes is something I've never got over.

Comment

Working...
                    X