Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody else Annoyed with ESPN's Hype of certain Athletes?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody else Annoyed with ESPN's Hype of certain Athletes?

I am. Has ESPN always been like this or is this something that is just recent. I mean growing up it never seemed this bad. Maybe because I didn't notice or give a fuk one of the two. I know they talked about Jordan and the Cowgirls a lot, but at least they were winning. Now athletes who haven't won **** get hyped up beyond belief. Take the major three sports in the US for example.

NBA: Lebron James. Hasn't won anything in the NBA yet and yet he gets all of ESPN's attention. It's just out of control now with his whole free agent thing. I mean a one hour special for him to say where he's playing next year. Ridiculous!!

NFL: Bret Farve. All right he's a tough guy and a competitor and I respect that, but hasn't won anything since I was 14. Some here probably were still ****ting their pants the last time he won a SB. They act like he's the best ever though and think that we need to know about his every move.

MLB: Stephen Strasburg. Very talented young pitcher, but they act like this guy is god himself coming down to pitch for the Nationals. I mean their are people on ESPN that said he should have been on the All star team. Mainly because he's an attraction. He's only had six starts for christ's sake.

I'll still probably always watch ESPN, because I love sports and have watched since I was young, but damn it gets annoying.

ESPN is terrible.

Comment

Yeah, Usually I will watch Mike and Mike in the morning but the past two days have been nothing but Lebron this Lebron that...damnit it is annoying

Comment

i despise ESPN anymore...

its prime for me was mid 90s

Comment

ESPN is to sports what Kentucky fried chicken is to animal rights. when the world cup is done, I'm not watching that **** anymore. **** them.

Comment

Strasburg is where they really over do it. They called him an All Time great while he was still in double A. It's like they are his own personal PR team the way they suck his dick.

Comment

The same people bitching about too much lebron are the same making numerous threads and alot of post on here.hahahahha I don't get it.this is why espn has so much lebron talk

Comment

Originally posted by -veteran420- View Post
                i despise ESPN anymore...

its prime for me was mid 90s
                Agreed. I liked it much better than too.

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                Strasburg is where they really over do it. They called him an All Time great while he was still in double A. It's like they are his own personal PR team the way they suck his dick.
                For sure. I don't have nothing against the guy I liked him when he pitched for Team USA in the Olympics and when he pitched at San Diego State, but now in the majors I can't stand him. It's mainly from the ESPN hype. They might as well put him in the HOF.

Comment

guys they hyped the Lebron trade to the point where you all sucked it up.

I never had my channel on ESPN and didn't care.

Even though I'm a huge fan of the sport.

Where he ends up? How did we know.....but they sold some air.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                  X