Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Verdejo Dropped By WBC, Failed To Register For Drug Program

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jjsmyth87 View Post
    Your making it seem like hes being like pbc fighters and taking large amounts of time off for seemingly no reason. Hes been active his entire carerer up until his motorcycle accident recently in which case he had no choice but to take some time off to recover.
    True, I don't know why everyone is acting like he's some nobody. He's obviously got a ton of potential (though I'd like to see him step it up) and this story is mind blowing. WTF is up with this guy to fail to register? I'm guessing he must have some incompetent handlers? Boxers usually aren't good about keeping up with stuff like this themselves and need to be surrounded by competent management.
    Last edited by Redd Foxx; 10-11-2016, 07:49 AM.

Comment

Weak excuse by his manager. I'm sure they were notified by the WBC and the WBC sent out numerous press releases and extended the deadline to register

Comment

I know he's injured, but i want to see him get this sorted and make some waves when he's back.

Comment

Time to get a new manager

Comment

Every poster on NSB knows about the WBCs mandatory anti-doping program yet a professional boxing manager does not.

Time to get a new manager.

Comment

Bet they would've sorted it out if Verdejo was one of mexicos top fighters.

Comment

He probably needs to wait until his system clears all the crap he's got inside him...

Comment

Ooops... Another one bites the dust. Where there's smoke there's fire.

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
                  This dude's career is about to be derailed... injuries, inactivity, he's one bad loss away from being discarded.
                  Quite honestly, it won't take long for that loss to happen. He isn't very good. Pretty overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                    True, I don't know why everyone is acting like he's some nobody. He's obviously got a ton of potential (though I'd like to see him step it up) and this story is mind blowing. WTF is up with this guy to fail to register? I'm guessing he must have some incompetent handlers? Boxers usually aren't good about keeping up with stuff like this themselves and need to be surrounded by competent management.
                    Or maybe, just maybe, he got something to hide? You know, injuries... steroids... Do the math.

Dulorme had potential too btw. Verdejo is the next Dulorme.

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
                      He probably needs to wait until his system clears all the crap he's got inside him...
                      Ahhhh here we go. Someone with some sense.

Lol @ the time to get a new manager comments.

Comment

Working...
                      X