Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vasyl Lomachenko vs. Nicholas Walters Deal in Place, Nov. 26

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outstanding, outstanding fight. This is right up there with Ward/Kovalev to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by E-Thug View Post
      Lomachenko by unanimous decision in a fight pretty one sided
      Onesided are u sure bru ! It sounds like u are a bit bias to me.

Comment

• Yea I agree !

Comment

• Great news! Great fight! End-of-year looking real good!

Comment

• Oh HELL yes

Comment

• Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
              Good fight. I favor Lomachenko in this one but Walters is always a threat because of his size and power. Walters will have to abuse his arm reach advantage and work behind his jab efficiently to attempt to catch Lomachenko when he's cutting the distance. Harder said than done because of Vasyl's ability to turn opponents, angles and amazing footwork and hand speed.
              I see it like that too. However I am fully of the mind that Lomachenko will make it look easy, even though we know it's not that simple.

Lomachenko is a special fighter. He is something extraordinary in the current landscape. Walters is decent, but I was never really convinced that he was as great as some folks made him out to be. All I see is a guy that takes advantage of the size difference to overwhelm his opponent. This will be the first time he is facing a guy that knows how to overcome that disadvantage and has the complete skillset to do it.

Comment

• great fight !

Loma is the man !

Comment

• Excellent bout... it would be great if Gary Russell would move up to fight the winner... Russell just fight so infrequently ...he's wasting his prime...

Comment

• They say that Lomachenko was ducking Walters though
                    Why you lie to yourself? If Lomachenko will win this one you're gonna say that Walters was a bum or inactive anyway

Comment

• Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
                      Better late than never. Top Rank has finally been able to put together the super featherweight showdown between Vasyl Lomachenko and Nicholas Walters. The HBO televised fight will take place on November 26th at the Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas.

[Click Here To Read More]
                      the winner should fight rigondeaux.

rigo needs to move up in weight.

if sam langford can fight at heavyweight, rigo with his GODskills can fight at superfeather.

Comment

Working...
                      X