No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Beiber Jabs 'Stupid' People For Floyd Mayweather Hate

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
    Im 6 ft , walk 5-10klm a day with hunting dogs breath clean non polluted air drink rainwater live on 200 acres of land , Ive traveled the world and very switched on to BS and bull$1tters , thats why you stand out to me like a neon sign , youre about as bright as a tin off black paint there is no future in people like you , just stupidity and follow the leader mentality one fool following another .

Of all the cool handles people come up with you chose Pac Boy lol what a fckn ****** .
    So you're one of them back wood duck dynasty hillbillys. Im assuming your family tree goes straight up. No limbs? lol Id be willing to bet you have a bunch of dogs to alert you of trespassers. You probably got a few little boys hidden in a bunker. Thats normally how you sick mountain hillbilly fuks roll.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      So you're one of them back wood duck dynasty hillbillys. Im assuming your family tree goes straight up. No limbs? lol Id be willing to bet you have a bunch of dogs to alert you of trespassers. You probably got a few little boys hidden in a bunker. Thats normally how you sick mountain hillbilly fuks roll.
      I grew up in a city , much rather the country life to live in and go to the city for entertainment then leave the stinking smog riddled place until next time .

Youre such a sheltered person you dont know what side is up lol .

Pac Boy lol what a fcken ******ed handle tells me what a fanboy follower you are lol .

Comment

Like all pit bulls are killers , one think I know about the media they love to blow things out of all proportion and for them bad news sells , if you dont know what happened or you dont know the person on personal basis , be careful what you believe as fact .
        Like you're going back being a veterinarian i see. Flo moes are blind as a wombat when it comes to floyd's battering ways.

Comment

Originally posted by tibbar View Post
          Like you're going back being a veterinarian i see. Flo moes are blind as a wombat when it comes to floyd's battering ways.
          This is new....

Comment

Originally posted by tibbar View Post
            Amazes me how ignorant you are to this stuff , they test everything for humans on animals first , its all the same only they dont know what a placebo is , you guys drop out the blue with some way out there BS lol .

Comment

Amazes me how ignorant you are to this stuff , they test everything for humans on animals first , its all the same only they dont know what a placebo is , you guys drop out the blue with some way out there BS lol .
              Aren't you the same guy who didn't know what the saying "elephant in the room" was? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
                Aren't you the same guy who didn't know what the saying "elephant in the room" was? lol
                Dont know what your talking about I use the saying all the time like just recent when I said Toradol is the big elephant in the room , where do you come from does your handle mean something ?

Comment

Dont know what your talking about I use the saying all the time like just recent when I said Toradol is the big elephant in the room , where do you come from does your handle mean something ?
                  uhuh, sure. I remember it clearly because it was one of the funniest thing I read in this forum and that's how I know never to have a debate with you, lol.

Comment

And THIS guy is calling other people stupid, yeah OK.

Comment

Working...
                    X