No announcement yet.

Big up the prospects on your radar

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Greed. View Post
    I was unimpressed with him in his last fight. I expected a Kovalev/Beterbiev type with solid boxing skills backed up by legit power. He looked slow, ponderous and struggled with movement and angles.

I like Luke Campbell and expect him to step up after he beats Coyle
    Personally I didn't think the movement gave him much trouble, he cut off the ring easily but the tactic of landing a couple of shots then holding befuddled Kudryashov for a few rounds.

He was definitely slower than Meroro but he was a career light heavyweight, smaller faster guy.

Good learning experience, a lot more valuable than a 15-20 second KO win.
    Last edited by Weebler I; 06-10-2015, 10:02 AM.

Comment

Artur Beterbiev-175
      Dmitry Bivol-175
      Oleksandr Usyk-Cruiser
      Oleksandr Gvozdyk-175
      Ievgen Khytrov-160
      Takuma Inoue-115
      Oscar Valdez-126
      Jose Ramirez-140/147
      Jason Quigley-160
      There is a lot of asian fighters I really don't feel like writing down, too lazy right now lol.

Not prospect but still have much to learn and are really great boxers: Vasyl Lomachenko, Naoya Inoue, Keith Thurman
      Last edited by HI-TECH Boxing; 06-10-2015, 10:05 AM.

Comment

Looking forward to prospects being shown this Saturday, Verdejo and The Axeman because they bring excitement.

I also find Anthony Joshua an interesting Heavy a long with Wilder who obviously isn't a prospect anymore but I still treat him as one until he gets some serious names under his belt.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamerUSA View Post
          Most cats have been talked about in this thread. The only guy I could add would be Jesse Hart.
          Add in also The Young General Ian Green.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
            The cruiser Dmitry Kudryashov in my sig is a prospect with a lot of power, you can see former 2 world champion Gomez down in the background (20 second KO1).

Ievgen Khytrov, Chris Eubank Jr, Artur Beterbiev, Tony Harrison, Keith Thurman, Anthony Joshua are other prospects I keep an eye on.
            That signature gives me the creeps.

Comment

Couple years later and Spence, Usyk and Joshua are now titlists with a still-undefeated record.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                Add in also The Young General Ian Green.
                stop trollin.

Comment

conor benn

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
                    Looking forward to prospects being shown this Saturday, Verdejo and The Axeman because they bring excitement.

I also find Anthony Joshua an interesting Heavy a long with Wilder who obviously isn't a prospect anymore but I still treat him as one until he gets some serious names under his belt.
                    And we're all still waiting for those "serious names under his belt". Luckiest and worst WBC champion ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                      stop trollin.
                      he was doing good at one point.... i think he needs to switch trainers imo

Comment

Working...
                      X