Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Acquiring a Cheap Victory in Boxing Commendable than Losing with Honor?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Acquiring a Cheap Victory in Boxing Commendable than Losing with Honor?

Is acquiring a cheap victory in boxing more commendable than losing with honor?
    Yes
    25.00%
    No
    75.00%

The poll is expired.

It seems so and I'm not talking about last night. But I remember after the canelo Lara fight people were crying robbery. I'm not sure why people would even want Lara to win, what he did was disgraceful. I realize canelo is one dimensional but Lara was literally moving as fast as possible laterally and engaging for 20 seconds the whole round.

Comment

Is acquiring a cheap victory in boxing more commendable than losing with honor?
      Depends on what you're talking about, each case is different. In gerneal though, winning is always better than losing.

Comment

Winning is not everything it is the only thing~

Comment

I would prefer a cheap victory, but I don't respect it as much; it basically depends on your opinion.

I completely respect Losing With Honor.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
            It seems so and I'm not talking about last night. But I remember after the canelo Lara fight people were crying robbery. I'm not sure why people would even want Lara to win, what he did was disgraceful. I realize canelo is one dimensional but Lara was literally moving as fast as possible laterally and engaging for 20 seconds the whole round.
            Wth this new TBE community.. A win is a win to them. Doesnt matter how its acquired. I guess thats their thing.

Doesnt matter if you cheat, use politics, take everything away from your opponent that gives him a chance....

Comment

Wth this new TBE community.. A win is a win to them. Doesnt matter how its acquired. I guess thats their thing.

Doesnt matter if you cheat, use politics, take everything away from your opponent that gives him a chance....
              This statement seems hypocritical coming from a Maidana fan! That ****er tried everything under the sun including biting and still couldn't beat an over the hill Mayweather. In the fight game losing is never better than wining.

Comment

His name aint Floyd "Honor" Mayweather. U JUSS GOT ETHERED PLAYA. thug life.

Comment

I don't dig the moral victory thing so a cheap victory would be my choice. Idk why people are calling last night's fight a cheap victory for. Maidana had a horrible gamelan. Just atrocious. A victory like the one Floyd had over Ortiz is more so fit for the cheap victory column

Comment

Working...
                  X