• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anorak is Laddie's alt.

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
      Anorak is Laddie's alt.
      I wish.

I'd quit Buckfast for Breakfast to be able to write like that. Love Annie's Prose.

Comment

Originally posted by Rammstein
        Sane Man, I just made him my problem. I made love to LacedUp, then I threw my love on Sane Man. I will rape you with no condom.
        If this is a synopsis, I'd pay top Dollar to read the whole thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Rammstein
          Sane Man, I just made him my problem. I made love to LacedUp, then I threw my love on Sane Man. I will rape you with no condom.

Comment

The **** is this thread?.

Entertainment out of 10 is a zero.

Comment

Enjoyable thread.

I won't repeat the statement I made - what with it getting me banned and all - but it's amazing how people take one thing, twist it, and then it becomes an urban myth.

I can't dispute this too much, as I do use the same thing to my advantage (I'll often get pms saying "so DID James Toney thumb anyone's anus?") but it's weird how things getting distorted, particularly when there's no evidence to back it up.

I remember my first-ever ban. Ah, those were the days. I'd made a joke about who had the smelliest corpse. I won't reveal the punchline, but it was a Joe Louis opponent who he fought in 1936 and again in 1938. And he had only just died, so it was definitely "too soon".

I don't know what bugged me more... the fact that people didn't get that BOTH names were part of the joke, not just the last name, or the fact that some ******* claimed I'd talked about "pissing on his coffin", which I clearly HADN'T. For a while that was a myth.

Anyway, rambling aside, I enjoyed the story... my condolences.

And if ANYONE takes stuff I say on here seriously, I pity them. I regularly babysit for friends, if they thought I was a paedo I'd be strung up.

Comment

i love that "empty" feeling after i take a huge dump. you know the type of dump. your insides are like, "damn, n####, you freed up some room!"

nuts are probably the manliest source of fiber out there. nothing makes me feel more like a man than crushing a huge handful of almonds after i wear some big girl's loins out.
                Last edited by New England; 07-29-2014, 02:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X