No announcement yet.

US soldier kills peacefull civilians!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    When did I say that I get to decide who lives and dies? You're not making any sense here.

And no, I wouldn't care if they were American, either. I'm a selfish bastard, as are all human beings, really, so I only care about things that directly impact my life. Do I feel bad for the people lost? Absolutely. Will I lose sleep over it tonight? Not a chance.

Spare me your liberal f*ggotry.
    This is actually a really great post.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
      Agree - it's not that they will grow up and be "special", but it's just the fact that they still have their innocence. . . It's not fair that they haven't got to experience life: having sex with a girl, getting wasted, making your own money, raising a family, etc. . .
      So you value the life of a child over the life of an adult because the adult has already had sex, got drunk, made some money, and had a child?

I'm seriously trying not to start **** with you anymore, because you always bore me very quickly, but that's some really stupid ****ing logic.

By that logic, it'd be acceptable to kill the child in question if you had given him a "Heineken" and 5 bucks first, then let him bust a nut before you capped him in the dome.

I mean, I get what you're saying : That you value a child's life over all others, and you're certainly not alone in that reasoning, I'm just saying your reasons for "up'ing" that value are pretty strange.

Comment

So you value the life of a child over the life of an adult because the adult has already had sex, got drunk, made some money, and had a child?

I'm seriously trying not to start **** with you anymore, because you always bore me very quickly, but that's some really stupid ****ing logic.

By that logic, it'd be acceptable to kill the child in question if you had given him a "Heineken" and 5 bucks first, then let him bust a nut before you capped him in the dome.

I mean, I get what you're saying : That you value a child's life over all others, and you're certainly not alone in that reasoning, I'm just saying your reasons for "up'ing" that value are pretty strange.

THere was a little bit of sarcasm and humor in the post. . .

And no, that is an analogy fail. . . A child has still yet to "grow up" and get the chance to experience a lot of things that make life so cool. . . Childhood innocence is the one of those aspects of life. . .

It's shytty all the same when a person is robbed of life; but something about children makes it more tragic.

Comment

Originally posted by Cab Driver View Post
          lol at you ******s who think this guy just walked out and started killing people, this mother****a would have been talking about it for days, fantasizing, talking wierd ****, fact is his ****** comrades just chose to turn a blind eye and never bothered telling anyone. they probably spurred him on.
          So why didn't you stop him? I assume given your obvious insight you were there.

Comment

Time to come home troops. I am sick and tired of dealing with foreign affairs and our people dying or going crazy or coming back all screwed up. We need to send our troop back home where they belong. I am tired of trying fix everyone else problems when we have ours at home.

What this soldier did was wrong but what do expect after many years of this ****. I guess that is what he signed up for.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
              So why didn't you stop him? I assume given your obvious insight you were there.
              LOL'ERSK8S

Comment

No, I can't predict the future. But I'm pretty sure that nobody is ever going to walk into my home and shoot me dead. I live in a very crime free area, and I like it that way.

As for the human rights issues - That's why you'll never catch me in those Countries. I'm not a moron, you know. I'm not about to go backpacking in Egypt or Iran.
                you just dont get it do you? this is beyond wherever me or you live or where we decide to visit in the future, its about people's lives who were taken from them, fine you dont care for other peoples lives not everyone does but why bother posting in this thread in the first place if you didnt care about the outcome of what happened to these people?

are you sick and tired of seeing soldiers get abuse or something? is that why you came in here because of the abuse you see get thrown at them? war does dehumanise anyone thats just the way it is i will never understand or see truly what they go through so i leave it at there.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
                  THere was a little bit of sarcasm and humor in the post. . .

And no, that is an analogy fail. . . A child has still yet to "grow up" and get the chance to experience a lot of things that make life so cool. . . Childhood innocence is the one of those aspects of life. . .

It's shytty all the same when a person is robbed of life; but something about children makes it more tragic.
                  So it's not the actual acts themselves then, it's the overall experience of growing up? I can buy that. I don't ascribe to it, but I understand why you (and many others, frankly) feel that way. It's simply a difference of opinion that I'm quite used to having whenever I discuss a topic like this with friends or family.

Comment

Originally posted by BritishBoxing92 View Post
                    you just dont get it do you? this is beyond wherever me or you live or where we decide to visit in the future, its about people's lives who were taken from them, fine you dont care for other peoples lives not everyone does but why bother posting in this thread in the first place if you didnt care about the outcome of what happened to these people?

are you sick and tired of seeing soldiers get abuse or something? is that why you came in here because of the abuse you see get thrown at them? war does dehumanise anyone thats just the way it is i will never understand or see truly what they go through so i leave it at there.
                    I'm not in here to either **** on the deceased or to defend American soldiers, I'm in here to discuss the topic at hand, just like everybody else.

I'm just not going to feign outrage over this to score "brownie points" with anybody. It doesn't affect any of us, and I truly doubt that any of us will lose sleep over it tonight. Not even those claiming to be upset about it.

**** happens in war, this guy snapped, now he's in custody facing charges - which is the way it should be. End of.

Comment

Actually a really interesting discussion - How much life is worth and if one life can be worth more than another by simply existing.

And if giving a **** actually matters or not.

Comment

Working...
                      X