Collapse
No announcement yet.

I was right again, Pac has no power, Bradley also failed to head butt Pac early

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was right again, Pac has no power, Bradley also failed to head butt Pac early

This was Bradley's fight to win he gave it away trying to load up with power combos and trying to bait Manny and than swinging with a haymaker, his thing was he was trying to bait Pac to run into a right hand it worked a few times but Pacman was able to take the punches in round 4 Bradley wobbled him with a very powerful right hand flush.

Bradley big mistake is he failed to head butt Pacman early, he waited to long to use his head, when he butted Pacman in the last round he opened up a huge ass wide cut.

Just like with the Rios fight another young lion failed to take out a shot and wounded prey, Rios and Bradley should be ashamed of themselves, Paccman is past his prime and not the same and they still couldn't take him out. Pacman is on that joel casamayor type past prime right now, Bradley should have knocked him out when he wobbled him. smh

Pacman is washed, he is shot to crap, Marquez will KO in the rematch again, Floyd will have a field day with Pacman, he must be drooling now seeing how Pacs stamina is gone, his legs are gone, his speed is gone, I told you Pacman had no power! his KO's came from blazing speed, once his speed went he couldn't throw those sneaky shots you cant see that will rock anyone.

I thought you were going to make a thread about how Manny got rocked by Bradley early and now has a glass chin, boy you let me down right now hectari...

Comment

I was honestly scared of the head butts. I thought Tim was gonna use a head butt centric game plan.

Comment

It was a horrible fight to watch

Pac has declined, its just Bradely didnt have the IQ to take advantage of this

Swinging and doing stupid show-boating taunts, failed gameplan

Pac looked gassed by round 5, fathertime has caught up with him, he's getting caught with shots more than ever and his punch resistance is in question,

Horrible performance by both men, all over the place, missing shots, sloppy feet, off balance, it started off good and then just went downhill

I hope these 2 dont fight each other again

Comment

Bradley was gonna knock Pac out, doe?

Comment

Stop it already. Has anyone ever made Bradley look like that? Even in the war with ruslan Bradley still came back hard. Even Marquez couldn't come close to doing what manny did to bradley last night. If manny doesn't have power anymore Bradley would have walked right thru manny. PAC does not had insane one punch make u ******ed power but his punches still put a dent on u. Look at the exchanges when PAC lands u see Bradley's head bounce back with his eyes rolling back.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              Bradley was gonna knock Pac out, doe?
              This would be almost funny, but Manny and Roach were expecting to knock out Bradley.

Pac was gonna knock out Tim doe?

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                This was Bradley's fight to win he gave it away trying to load up with power combos and trying to bait Manny and than swinging with a haymaker, his thing was he was trying to bait Pac to run into a right hand it worked a few times but Pacman was able to take the punches in round 4 Bradley wobbled him with a very powerful right hand flush.

Bradley big mistake is he failed to head butt Pacman early, he waited to long to use his head, when he butted Pacman in the last round he opened up a huge ass wide cut.

Just like with the Rios fight another young lion failed to take out a shot and wounded prey, Rios and Bradley should be ashamed of themselves, Paccman is past his prime and not the same and they still couldn't take him out. Pacman is on that joel casamayor type past prime right now, Bradley should have knocked him out when he wobbled him. smh

Pacman is washed, he is shot to crap, Marquez will KO in the rematch again, Floyd will have a field day with Pacman, he must be drooling now seeing how Pacs stamina is gone, his legs are gone, his speed is gone, I told you Pacman had no power! his KO's came from blazing speed, once his speed went he couldn't throw those sneaky shots you cant see that will rock anyone.

What happened to your prediction? AGAIN you make urself look bad. Its true that Pac is past prime. I give u that. But none of these guys KO Pac. U said Rios, now Bradley. I even seen a post where u say Malignanni woud do it too. Seriously man stop it u make urself look bad. Has for Pac being close to retirement, I totally agree. Hes not the same, but stop with ur BS.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
                  It was a horrible fight to watch

Pac has declined, its just Bradely didnt have the IQ to take advantage of this

Swinging and doing stupid show-boating taunts, failed gameplan

Pac looked gassed by round 5, fathertime has caught up with him, he's getting caught with shots more than ever and his punch resistance is in question,

Horrible performance by both men, all over the place, missing shots, sloppy feet, off balance, it started off good and then just went downhill

I hope these 2 dont fight each other again
                  lmao. I've seen tons of fights in my life, and I'm sorry, that doesn't fall under the category of a "horrible fight to watch."

Shoot, their first fight was kind of horrible to watch, because of lack of rhythm in that fight. It was so herky jerky. This fight was a lot more aesthetically pleasing.

Certain NSB users need to just stop watching boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                    This would be almost funny, but Manny and Roach were expecting to knock out Bradley.

Pac was gonna knock out Tim doe?

Bradley was gonna win this fight doe?
                    U laughing cause Pac didnt KO him but who won the fight? I am pretty u were 100% sure Bradley would win. Whats so funny abt it...

Comment

Working...
                    X