No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Peterson: I Don’t Think Matthysse Poses Problems For Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
    Judges sometimes being one or more blind mice. Like I said, many people saw an inexperienced fighter come in a defeat Judah. That argument could go on forever. But now Mathysee is seen as THE man at 140, subjective or not.
    I think Matthysse is the best fighter at 140 right now. Has nothing to do with what I was talking about though.

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
      I think Matthysse is the best fighter at 140 right now. Has nothing to do with what I was talking about though.
      What I was talking about was A) someone cannot use triangle theories, B) I saw Mathysee beating Judah, along with others. C) Just because of how the Mathysee and Judah fight went, doesn't mean Peterson will be able to beat Mathysee for a number of reasons.

Comment

• Victor Ortiz and Timothy Bradley dropped Peterson a couple times, I think Lucas hits just as hard if not harder then those guys. I don't see this fight going the distance, if it does Peterson is gonna take a major beating IMO........Big Props to Peterson for willing to make this fight happen, seem's like none of the other champs at 140 want anything to do with Matthysse, Lamont and Lucas are throwback fighters that are willing to face anybody. Cant wait for this fight

Comment

• matthysse will slaughter peterson. his push forward style is perfect for matthysse to set up a knock out win

Comment

• Originally posted by simms601 View Post
            You're ******ed! Steroids doesn't help you absorb punches better. Wach has never been down in his career, just because he tested for steroids doesn't mean anything. You can either take a punch or you can't. Fernando Vargas was on steroids also and he got his *ss knocked out. Erik Morales tested positive for steroids and he got his *ss knocked out. SO your point isn't valid! Think or search for facts to back up your statement.
            you're the ****** or ignorant, Morales was tested for clembutherol (deurethic wheight lose)that has nothing to do with steroids.

Comment

• Who gives a crap about the Judah and Alexander fight's, everybody has their opinion about that. I'm down to bet all my point's that Lucas beats both those guy's in rematches if it ever happens. Any takers?

Comment

• Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
                matthysse fighting peterson is A nightmare.

he's gonna look like crap in that fight.............

(never mind the nuthugging and carrying on on this forum) he's gonna look bad.

to be honest i thought he looked pretty horrible against a past it judah.
                bro you really got a hard on for matthysse, lately i see u on here just stalking his threads hating... what he do to you? judah vs matthysse... that was 3 years ago and about 70% of boxing world still thinks he won yet hes improved alot but your the same guy defending broner all the time meanwhile broner got his ass whooped by ponce and you say he has improved.... smh. These guys and their double standards

Comment

• Yup, Matths looked like ass against Zab and Alexander.

Comment

• Originally posted by WarMaidana View Post
                    bro you really got a hard on for matthysse, lately i see u on here just stalking his threads hating... what he do to you? judah vs matthysse... that was 3 years ago and about 70% of boxing world still thinks he won yet hes improved alot but your the same guy defending broner all the time meanwhile broner got his ass whooped by ponce and you say he has improved.... smh. These guys and their double standards
                    You do know Broner won his fight,while Matt's loss to Judah right??I believe that's the difference...Oh and 70% of the boxing world??Ok lol..

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      Matthysse would pose very few problems for Peterson. Slow, cement feet, doesn't move his head, just has power. Peterson by UD. I will laugh at all of these idiots over hyping Matthysse who fought a close fight with a way past it, shot Zab Judah.

Peterson the guy who fought a Draw with a much bigger, and more powerful puncher Victor Ortiz, and has a win over Amir Khan, is going to get KO'ed or lose to a limited fighter like Matthysse?
                      How is Ortiz much more powerful than Mathyse? This comment just doesn't make sense and Mathyse is way better technically than Ortiz, there is just no comparison. I don't think Mathyse will knock out Peterson, I think it would be a FOTY going the distance, but I just don't see why making Mathyse look bad in the process when he's fought everyone and is willing to fight everyone.

Comment

Working...
                      X