• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rios Fucks Him Up!

Just Saying

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Hunt View Post
      It is not the same Maidana was Khan's mandatory and GBP did a weird deal to keep him away from Khan for 3 fights and if he lost any of those fights the fight would be off. The fight only happened because Maidana took legal action to enforce his mandatory rights after Khan said he priced himself out of the fight forcing Maidana to take further legal action to go to purse bids. Khan was left with 2 options take the fight or get stripped of his titles. Garcia is not in that position with Matthyse
      Garcia will fight his mandatories and has not had an easy run to the top unlike Khan. Right now I would like to see the Matthyse in 2 or 3 fights time but I see no reason why he should be next.
      What I don't like is, if Lucas loses his next fight (assuming he has another fight before Garcia), then it gives Garcia a reason to not fight him. It's almost like the mandatory is defending his mandatory status every time he fights. Olusegun is an example of this. He was the mandatory for more than a year, but then lost the opportunity to Matthysse. The same exact thing could happen to Lucas. WBC is not protecting all of their fighters' interests, and if they don't order Garcia to fight Matts after Zab, I'm really going to be pissed.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Hunt View Post
        It is not the same Maidana was Khan's mandatory and GBP did a weird deal to keep him away from Khan for 3 fights and if he lost any of those fights the fight would be off. The fight only happened because Maidana took legal action to enforce his mandatory rights after Khan said he priced himself out of the fight forcing Maidana to take further legal action to go to purse bids. Khan was left with 2 options take the fight or get stripped of his titles. Garcia is not in that position with Matthyse
        Garcia will fight his mandatories and has not had an easy run to the top unlike Khan. Right now I would like to see the Matthyse in 2 or 3 fights time but I see no reason why he should be next.
        I agree,most people want to see Garcia vs Matt's right now because both are very beatable fighters and they don't want to lose the hype...I'm not saying that either are not good fighters..But I do believe 140lb is a very stack div...Where anybody can beat anybody...

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
          What I don't like is, if Lucas loses his next fight (assuming he has another fight before Garcia), then it gives Garcia a reason to not fight him. It's almost like the mandatory is defending his mandatory status every time he fights. Olusegun is an example of this. He was the mandatory for more than a year, but then lost the opportunity to Matthysse. The same exact thing could happen to Lucas. WBC is not protecting all of their fighters' interests, and if they don't order Garcia to fight Matts after Zab, I'm really going to be pissed.
          Garcia had to fight Morales again because of the rematch clause. He did not have to take the Khan fight and if Matthysse is made mandatory I don't see him ducking him and I can't see him sitting back and alowing GBP to do a 3 fight avoidance deal a la Madaina. He is lined up to fight Judah who has beaten Matthysse so right now it really is way too early to say he is ducking Matthysse who will most likely end up being mandatory very shortly.

Comment

Bam Bam will make him quit, I need another SIG of him quitting..LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
              Bam Bam will make him quit, I need another SIG of him quitting..LMAO
              That would be a good fight. I would also like to see Bam Bam vs Khan or Matthysse or Khan vs Matthysse at some point.

Comment

Working...
              X