• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Jeremy Kyle Gets An Envelope Launched At His Head

Funny Chav show from England:

Originally posted by Mooncat View Post
    Funny Chav show from England:

Ahahaha! The amount of times hes spoken down to half the scumbags for being such stupid pieces of **** I was expecting one of them to lash out in some way or another one day.

That show is full of scummy little chavs, you watch it and there whole family are disfunctional and are high on crack 24/7.

Comment

Id laugh if he got out his chair to try and knock him out and then got KO'd in one punch.

Comment

Now that I'm going to college and have a job I realise how much I miss good old Jeremy and his chav scum guests, god bless you Jeremy

Comment

This was a funny one..........Kyle got pwned big time.

Comment

shame it wasnt full of athrax.

hate the **** with a passion, some day he's gonna get it. bound to happen.

Comment

oh dear...chav alert...

Comment

Originally posted by jamesc View Post

oh dear...chav alert...
                aye im a chav, behave yourself! Cos you need to be a chav to hate that patronising ****. he's as bad if not worse than the wingnuts that go on his show.

Him and Chris Moyles. Between them they make sure i have to be alert in the morning to avoid them, otherwise i end up in a pissed of mood for the rest of the morning.

Comment

i would of thrown that **** at him too

he was being an ass and could of handed him the envelope but threw it at him like a punk ass

its funny how he was hiding behind his security

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
                    i would of thrown that **** at him too

he was being an ass and could of handed him the envelope but threw it at him like a punk ass

its funny how he was hiding behind his security
                    Yeah, but would you have been on the show in the first place?

Most of the people on the show are dug up from the gutter. They are being exploited though, for people's entertainment. It's messed up on so many levels.

Comment

Working...
                    X