Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao is Henry Armstrong in this era, who is PBF?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao is Henry Armstrong in this era, who is PBF?

Larry Merchant once said that Pacquiao is the Henry Armstrong of our generation, but who do you think is Mayweather from the old timers? I'm not sure if Merchant meant as an overall image, or just the fighting style.

Originally posted by 'Sugar' Freddi View Post
    Larry Merchant once said that Pacquiao is the Henry Armstrong of our generation, but who do you think is Mayweather from the old timers? I'm not sure if Merchant meant as an overall image, or just the fighting style.
    If he wants to be Armstrong he needs to beat Pavlik, then the Super six winner.

Comment

He is that DANGER guy from CLINT EASTWOOD boxing movie!

Comment

Sugar Ray Robinson

Comment

Originally posted by 'Sugar' Freddi View Post

*looking for retirement-prone, cherrypicking bitches from back then*

i'll get back to you on that one

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
            *looking for retirement-prone, cherrypicking bitches from back then*

i'll get back to you on that one
            Lame post as usual. From a guy who claims he knows alot about boxing. Yet you dont even argue that Pac is NOT anywhere near Armstrongs level.

Comment

Originally posted by El Castigador View Post
              Lame post as usual. From a guy who claims he knows alot about boxing. Yet you dont even argue that Pac is NOT anywhere near Armstrongs level.

Burner, do everyone a favor and drink some rat poison you ****ing poser

Comment

Originally posted by El Castigador View Post

Considering Pacquiao has won championships in 4 of the original weight classes (Armstrong won in only 3) I'd say he's at least near his level...as near as any modern boxer can get.

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
                  Considering Pacquiao has won championships in 4 of the original weight classes (Armstrong won in only 3) I'd say he's at least near his level...as near as any modern boxer can get.
                  I dont see any comparison to Hammering Henry I just dont see it. So winning a titles at Feather, Welter Wight and Lightweight make you Armstrtong?

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                    Burner, do everyone a favor and drink some rat poison you ****ing poser
                    You know nothing about boxing dude. You are a clown. Tell me how Pac compares to Henry.

Comment

Working...
                    X