Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who'd you rather see Pacquiao fight out of these two guys? JMM or Berto?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who'd you rather see Pacquiao fight out of these two guys? JMM or Berto?

And I find it kind of an interesting question because they are both basically fighting to stay in the sweepstakes as Pac's next opponent. If JMM scores an impressive win over Katsidis I may be inclined to say JMM as long as Pac fights him at 140, because to be honest with you I don't think Freddy Hernandez is better than Katsidis. Lol.

berto......not interested in a jmm fight anymore.....

Comment

i would buy either of them i havent bought his last 2 because they were toprank bums.

Comment

Originally posted by Facts N Logic View Post
        i would buy either of them i havent bought his last 2 because they were toprank bums.
        Those last 2 top rank bums destroy Marquez and Berto and you know this.

Comment

Neither. Mayweather, Martinez, Bradley/Alexander should be next anything else is BS.

Comment

Marquez beat Pacquiao twice and would beat him again

Comment

And to be frank, I actually hate the idea of a Pacquiao-JMM trilogy right now as it stands and have ripped Pac and Roach to the gills for suggesting the fight happen at 147. But I honestly don't see the hype with a Berto-Pacquiao fight either. JMM deserves it more if you want to go by the work each guy has put in. This is why if JMM looks really good and beats Katsidis impressively then it will maybe sway my opinion about Pac being able to be competitive with Manny. I got kind of a high opinion about Katsidis and think he's improved a lot. He's not small for a 135 lber either.

But on the other hand if Berto absolutely destroys Hernandez and JMM takes a lot of punishment from Katsidis that may influence me a little too. Will just have to see how the scenarios play out.

Comment

Originally posted by HitmanHattonAY View Post
                Marquez beat Pacquiao twice and would beat him again
                Marquez doesnt go past 4 rounds with Pac at 140 and above.

Comment

Berto. I think he manhandles Juan Manuel at this point

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
                    Those last 2 top rank bums destroy Marquez and Berto and you know this.
                    marquez maybe but neither beats berto now. and even before the pac fights. clottey chokes in championship fights and resto hasnt been the same since being caught.

Comment

Working...
                    X