Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there going to be a false flag nuclear explosion on November 6 2010?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter
    The Nazis were a lot like Zionists, with their belief in being the superior race.

They were and winning from 1940 to 1942, but the tide turned after Stalingrad when their best army was completely destroyed. Then they started losing and losing...

There will eventually be a "Stalingrad" for the Zionists too.
    We'll see

Apparently they control every facet of life, so im sure they will be ok

Comment

They knew before hand, the threats against America, better than the people did. Thats for sure.

Comment

That's bullshit. Remember who owns and edits wikipedia.
        Don't be dense. Wiki isn't the only source for that.

Comment

No.

You do control the media and some of the most important internet sites, as well as the US federal reserve and the big financial companies like Goldman Sachs.

But to say that you control "every facet of life" is just silly bragging on your part.

You don't completely control the internet, at least not yet.

For example, boxing websites: a Zionist owns East Side Boxing and Boxing News 24. People get banned from his sites just for being a fan of a white boxer. But you don't own this site, or ************, fightfranchise, etc.
          I dont know why you continously think im a Zonist

Im an atheist born to full jewish parents but i do support Israel.

And the bold dont be silly

Comment

Many regular posters at boxingscene here can attest to that.

For example, Derranged was banned from ESB just for defending Wladimir Klitschko from some hateful comments. Many other regulars here and at other boxing sites like BoxRec say they've had similar experiences.

The owner of ESB and Boxing News 24 writes articles under the pen name Dave Lahr. I guess he doesn't have the courage to bash white boxers in every article, and use his real name as the author.

David is his real first name, but Lahr isn't his real last name. I don't think I should post his real last name here at boxingscene, but you can find it easily enough.
            Why is there a zonist conspiracy behind everything you take about? What does defending the Klits have anything to do with zonism?

I just cant understand you. You trip on a stone and claim a zonist put it there
            Last edited by Russian Crushin; 11-06-2010, 05:37 PM.

Comment

There's no conspiracy. You just believe you're the superior race.

Some of you despise and fear us, like David the owner of ESB, and like this guy:

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2010/11/3/75623/1733

Others see our usefulness, like this guy:
              You keep reusing that article over and over

But i guess that one guy speaks for and represents all the jews

Just like Osama Bin Ladin represents all muslims

Comment

He doesn't. But that crazy old religious belief about being the superior race is the root of your problem. I just hope some day you free yourself from that old religious idea, and join the rest of the human race.

When you first signed up here and had the character from Rocky IV on your avatar, I had you figured out - and I've been proven right since then. Do you know who created that character? I'll give you a clue: it wasn't Stallone.
                That wasnt me

So does that make it a bad movie and im guessing you never saw it, because if you did you would be supporting zonists

Comment

No, I saw it back when I was naive about such things. Divide and conquer - make movies that turn the Americans against the Russians, by portraying the Russians as evil, right?

You are very predictable.
                  You mean during the midst of the cold war?

There's a reason it was the Cold War, all talk no action

Russia was doing the exact same thing. Still a great movie though

Comment

There is going to be a nucleuar explosion on Novermber 6 2010 because The Simpsons showed a clock and an explosion...

Comment

And the illuminati put out little messages through the Simpsons so we could all work out their plan. Because it is so top secret, but they still want people to work it out.

Comment

Working...
                      X