Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else thinks that Broner beats Mattysse?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
    yea maybe not for a nerd like you, but it is for me lol

brags about getting karma...calls other people nerds

Comment

Broner can take punches and Mattysse has no where near the same amount of power as maidana. I think that Broner outboxes Lucas at least 9-3
      Man, I've been harsh on Matthysse, only because I think he is good but not truly world class but let's be serious, neither is Broner. Matthysse still has enough to beat Broner.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
        Man, I've been harsh on Matthysse, only because I think he is good but not truly world class but let's be serious, neither is Broner. Matthysse still has enough to beat Broner.
        yea i think it would be a fight that broner can win. but even if he got beat up he would never quit

Comment

It is kind of a good style match-up for Broner actually because Matthysse is just an alright boxer and he is not really a high pressure guy that will get all up in Broner's business which is what gives him the most issues.

Broner is a pretty tough guy and he does have some defense, to go with his really fast hands. So I just think he frustrates Matthysse, plus it is not like Broner doesn't know how to clinch which would also be problematic for Matthysse which would only add to that frustration.

Maybe Matthysse at his best could do the job but those days are long gone.

I don't think Broner could beat Postal though, so not like they are really in a different class.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
            It is kind of a good style match-up for Broner actually because Matthysse is just an alright boxer and he is not really a high pressure guy that will get all up in Broner's business which is what gives him the most issues.

Broner is a pretty tough guy and he does have some defense, to go with his really fast hands. So I just think he frustrates Matthysse, plus it is not like Broner doesn't know how to clinch which would also be problematic for Matthysse which would only add to that frustration.

Maybe Matthysse at his best could do the job but those days are long gone.

I don't think Broner could beat Postal though, so not like they are really in a different class.
            Postol is an oufighter whereas Broner doesn't really walk you down and pressure you. I don't think he'd be able to get near Postol. He'd lose a wide UD imo

Comment

Originally posted by Salim_Shady View Post
              Postol is an oufighter whereas Broner doesn't really walk you down and pressure you. I don't think he'd be able to get near Postol. He'd lose a wide UD imo
              yea i dont believe broner can beat postol at all in fact i think he gets outboxed. but i think mattysse vs broner is a fight that broner would be favored

Comment

Broner can take punches and Mattysse has no where near the same amount of power as maidana. I think that Broner outboxes Lucas at least 9-3
                Who knows.... Lucas is kinda breaking down and AB ain't **** to me no more. He's mediocre. Idk who wins if they fight.

Comment

Matthysse would drop very minor problem. Not a cut or a bruise. More like a paper cut. Broner has been overrated the whole time. Matthysse only lost to Garcia and Postol and both would beat Broner.

Comment

I'd pick Lucas still. Postol is a real quality fighter, whereas i don't see Broner anywhere near as good.

I'd pick Lucas over anyone at 140 except Postol and maybe Crawford.
                    Last edited by Chrismart; 10-04-2015, 08:09 PM.

Comment

LOL.... so far it's a landslide in favor of Matthysse. Looks like Broner gonna have to get himself another little belt before people give him some respect. THAT.... and quit being such a dick.

Comment

Working...
                      X