No announcement yet.

Bradley's chin ??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post

watching those two shots in slow-mo...yah bradley has a pretty good chin, i'll give him that. but damn it looked like his face went blank for a moment...

also refer to the gif in my sig...that left hand looked to have lifted bradley off his feet..but he recovered well i think.
    The 1st one more then the 2end one..Wow he took a great shot there..

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
      You thought Bradley was hurt??I consider hurt,to be on the verge of being knockout..I never got that from Bradley,off balance not hurt or even rock..But he did get caught with some good shots...

Bradley has a hell of a chin,and amazing recovery(as we seen in the Holt fight)...
      Yeah I don't think he was ever hurt. I think his balance was off due to his ankle and foot injuries. Anybody that's experienced those injuries knows how painful it is to plant your foot.

Comment

Good chin, good boxer, great heart Timothy Desert storm Bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss* View Post
          How come nobody is talking about it ? He was hit with some hard left hands but he was never actually hurt or even wobbled... Kendall Holt must be a monster......
          very good chin...exceptional conditioning, very impressive. his quads were very good sized as well (just saying, for the legs), there's a few videos of the weigh in where they're noticeable...he wasn't as top heavy as he sometimes appears. But you should also account that he had six extra pounds on him compared to fighting Holt at 140.

Comment

That punch Holt connected was picture perfect though, it would've put most fighters to sleep. Bradley has a pretty decent chin.

Comment

Bradley will get credit for nothing period.... all the focus is on Manny. As for as everybody is concerned, Bradley is Satan

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                Bradley will get credit for nothing period.... all the focus is on Manny. As for as everybody is concerned, Bradley is Satan
                I don't think that's true but just like Pacquiao last year he lost the fight and stands as someone who benefited from a corrupt decision so I wouldn't expect many compliments.

I'll say this for Bradley, in round 10 and 11 he appeared to have stumbled on the best way to fight Pacquiao and if there is a rematch that could be significant.

Comment

Bradley chin is boss. He looked more hurt then he was when he tried to avoid getting hit by pacquaio and ended up off balance and HBO and everyone was saying oh his hurt when he really wasnt. When he stood their and traded with pac he didnt get hurt once. Only time it looked like he got hurt was when he was overly bobing and weaving out of trouble.

Comment

Pacquiao didn't stack his wraps so his power disappeared...
                    140 lb Kendal Holt could put Bradley down but the mighty Pacquiao cant?

It was the wraps...

Comment

He held up pretty well. Stood up pretty well. But those power punches took the life out of him. He was moving slower than I've ever seen Bradley.

Comment

Working...
                      X