Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Vegan diet helped brad or hurt him???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if this is hurting then i wanna hurt to

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
      For a normal person, they might become deficient down the line but I'm sure with Bradleys income and his body being his tool to make a living, he's taking supplements. Being a vegan has many benefits and I'm sure it isn't hurting. Every vegan I've spoke to raves about how much more energy and endurance they have(among many other things).
      Eating vegan is not only for the rich, i know plenty of college friends who do it

You get the same nutrients from plants that you do from meat. You just have to know what to eat. You cant just become you of those "vegans" that only basically eat garden salads. Obviously in that case, you'll be defiient

Comment

****ing vegans bunch of weirdos, god made meat to eat

Comment

Originally posted by WarMaidana View Post
          ****ing vegans bunch of weirdos, god made meat to eat
          of all the reasons to hate on a person, you choose hating on what they eat? why do you care what they eat?

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            Eating vegan is not only for the rich, i know plenty of college friends who do it

You get the same nutrients from plants that you do from meat. You just have to know what to eat. You cant just become you of those "vegans" that only basically eat garden salads. Obviously in that case, you'll be defiient
            Yeah, you don't have to be wealthy to do it but it certainly costs a bit more. I suppose you can get all the things you need from certain things but it seems most that I've talked to do use supplements. Either way vegans do rant and rave about how healthy they feel. They need less sleep it seems and their endurance and stamina seems to increase two fold. I've thought about it but I'm not disciplined enough(I'm on the go a lot), nor do I really want to give up the foods I love.

Comment

Originally posted by Box"K"ing View Post
              Do you guys think that his vegan lifestyle is helping his boxing or should he incorporate some meat to his diet???

My coach said that he may down the line become deficent because his not getting the same aminio acid you get from meat but to me bradly seems healhty?

Would he benefit from eating some meat or is his approach the best???
              You need a new coach! There are many supplement with full amino acid profiles.

Comment

watch the documentary 'forks over knives'

Comment

I wonder what sources he gets his protein from. You need a lot of protein to maintain muscle mass. Maybe he's on those soya protein shakes.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                    I wonder what sources he gets his protein from. You need a lot of protein to maintain muscle mass. Maybe he's on those soya protein shakes.
                    Things like LEGUMES, beans, nuts, soy and others contain tons of protein

Also there are plant based protein powders you can consume

Comment

Originally posted by Box"K"ing View Post
                      Do you guys think that his vegan lifestyle is helping his boxing or should he incorporate some meat to his diet???

My coach said that he may down the line become deficent because his not getting the same aminio acid you get from meat but to me bradly seems healhty?

Would he benefit from eating some meat or is his approach the best???
                      Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                      hes undefeated from the regimen. how the fack is that hurtful to him?
                      I know right? He doesn't maintain that diet all the time, only when training....he eats meat and stuff otherwise. He said it keeps him clear headed too....being vegan.

Comment

Working...
                      X