Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The End of British Boxing is coming. Are you ready?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NoLove View Post
    You spend a lot of time thinking and writing about Brits. Relax.
    You don't know what "relaxed" is, my son...Relaxed is knowing, without a miniscule sliver of a DOUBT, that your mission WILL be accomplished...

I bet 1 of my posts feels like 300 posts to you right about now...

Comment

• You may get your fun if Ward beats Froch but this thread will get bumped again when Khan regains his titles and the likes of Brook, DeGale, Mitchell etc are World Champions..

Comment

• Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
        You may get your fun if Ward beats Froch but this thread will get bumped again when Khan regains his titles and the likes of Brook, DeGale, Mitchell etc are World Champions..
        lol...there they go again...look at those future, Big Time ALL-WORLD Champions...

It's like THIS...by all means, bump this thread when you have a legitimate, "Elite" fighter...a consensus Top 3 Pound For Pounder defeating and reigning over the very best in his Division...

It'll happen someday...but first you have to deal with this incredibly long and ARDUOUS rebuilding phase...

I'd be surprised if you get one in 5 years...

Comment

• It's The Days of Doom...countin' 'em down...

From page 3...

Originally posted by Legendary Hater View Post
          Can you see it?

Can you feel it?

I know that you can...

Look at the extreme, overboard backlash from this past weekend...just over an Irish Englishman no hoper's loss, and especially a young American B TEAMER receiving an expected hometown decision...

They can't handle it all....it's making them lash out even harder...why?...because their fighters are being systematically eradicated, and there's nothing they can do about it...

and oh yeah...who's fighting this Saturday?

That's right......ANNIHILATION.
          Originally posted by The_Golden_Goy View Post
          am i missing something? is US boxing thirivng or something?? I dont think so, lets have a look at their top fighters over the past few 18 months or 2 years

(weak, bull**** breakdown of various US fighters removed)

The only fighters, outside of Floyd Mayweather Jr (and even thats debatable), that are currently tearing it up in their respective divisions and performing well are Bernard Hopkins and Steve Cunningham

Britain has a brighter future in boxing, Groves/DeGale/Cleverly/Khan/Brook/Gavin/Price/Saunders/Fury - all young up and comers with good potential.

The US are still relying on Bernard Hopkins and Roy Jones Jr to wave the stars and stripes
          The definition of a garbage fan...I'm gonna take your scalp and flush it straight down the toilet...it's worthless.

Originally posted by K2ray View Post
          This bump goes out to all gullible British clowns..sleep well!

"Who are YOU?!"

A lacking and DOOMED Boxing nation...

It's a beautiful day.
          Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          When Calzaghe retired and Hatton got KOed, im sure i heard the same thing.

What have Fat Yanks got to look forward to anyone? Andre Ward?
          LMAOOOO!!...he got himself banned so he wouldn't have to face it!...that's great...

See ya around, Dirk...you ****ing cowardly peasant...running or committing eSuicide will never change the fact that I OWN YOU...always have, always will

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
          Only 5 in all of Britain, thats terrible. Garden City, KS has 2 by themselves.

Comment

• T-Minus 3 Days and counting....

Don't pay them any mind...they simply can't handle the pending, major collapse that is upon them....they're basically hating life right about now and will say anything to try and make it look like what I've said is NOT true....

After Froch and Khan are eliminated, there will be 0 British fighters that can be taken seriously at the highest level...

and in all likelihood (Modern Boxing History tells us this), most or all of their small crop of prospects won't even make it to the 2nd tier Haye, Froch, and Khan reached...

When it's all said and done, the garbage fans can amateurly hate all they want, because nothing changes the fact they are DOOMED...it's all in the nature of their little, 2nd rate Boxing nation to fail and collapse...year after year after year...

P.S.~ and fyi, as stated earlier, Donaire represented America in International tourneys as an amateur and tried out for The AMERICAN Olympic Team...
            Originally posted by Dem Eyes View Post
            Yet we're still here laughing at the Yanks.

What's the bigger embarrassment?

Being decent at a sport for a long time.

or

Being dominant at a sport then losing your grip, can't produce the famed American heavyweight and has to resort to claiming Pinoys and Mexicans as your own.

Before Froch and Khan go, there will be about 5/7 more British fighters on the scene.

lol...I'm gonna make you famous.

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post

What now?
            Yes...what now?

and why is it you have THE GALL to post in my thread when I completely and thoroughly Owned you on December 8th, 2007?

A normal person would be ashamed to continue posting with their same name and Hatton in their avatar...

Ofcourse, you're shameless...but it doesn't matter...you'll be UNABLE to hide all of your shame after The 17th.

Originally posted by Uturn View Post
            Please know what you're talking about. Judah beating Khan? LOL. You're boxing IQ is defiantly lacking..
            defiantly, eh?

and this is part of the reason why I call them garbage fans...they're dumb.

How 'bout that Darren Barker?

lol...systematically ERADICATED.
            Originally posted by yuppie View Post
            The end? This is the just the beginning.
            The beginning of your Depression, perhaps...lol

Originally posted by War-Robbo View Post
            HAHA what a clown you are my friend. Chisorsa and the two Murrays were big underdogs going into their fights and they all did better than expected. Martin Murray and Chisora were robbed and John Murray lasted much longer than anybody thought. Froch might lose to Ward but he is still going to be relevant, Khan will beat Peterson with ease...

Comment

• Originally posted by Legendary Hater View Post
              T-Minus 3 Days and counting....

lol...I'm gonna make you famous.

Yes...what now?

and why is it you have THE GALL to post in my thread when I completely and thoroughly Owned you on December 8th, 2007?

A normal person would be ashamed to continue posting with their same name and Hatton in their avatar...

Ofcourse, you're shameless...but it doesn't matter...you'll be UNABLE to hide all of your shame after The 17th.

The beginning of your Depression, perhaps...lol

Goodstuff LH. Hopefully most of these esb alts/Ex-HattonBots disperse after Dec 17th.

Comment

• Saturday night is probably more about the potential death of American boxing than the death of British boxing.

Britain has always done well for an island with a far smaller population. Whereas America used to dominate but now has fallen off big time.

Andre Ward is really the last potentially great fighter America has. Hopkins is virtually done and Mayweather is a part time figher.

You will have to start desperately claiming guys with no American heritage like Donaire

The future of American boxing rests on Andre Wards shoulders. Thats a lot of pressure.

Comment

• Originally posted by K2ray View Post
                  Goodstuff LH. Hopefully most of these esb alts/Ex-HattonBots disperse after Dec 17th.
                  lol...you see how scared they are over there?

They never forgot what we did to 'em that day...

The Hatton Hate Wagon:
                  The C.E.O., thehype, Southeastpaw, lowersmiths, rpmillerOC, dbdbdb, mstyle, JayWater, Frank Warren, L. COLLAZO, mercem, glassbreaker, Lightning, dave h, Al Hata, kidbazooka1, taino787, ltent, kt220, palves, pure, HAWK2916, mosdefff, RC3, istmeno, BOSSMAN, dj necrogenic, RobOC, RoyJonesJrp4pno1, yakub, T-MONEY, THEBESTEVER, Rivado, MarzB, lilpoppapump, Kijis Konar, alaganza, CyruS, Lil-lightsout, mrbig1, Yansoma, thekidd211, bustyoazz4fun, STEVENSKI, Crow, Lil Floyd, royjonesisgay, Nay_Sayer, xxxxxx, ghost13, jeff50ho, RAMPAGE0017, Cooke, UnbeatableFloyd, El Rey, Standi, Danny Ocean, Pimp C, Thom, TopDog, SIMPSONS, zule, knuckles, heidegger, Unitas, robpalmer135, Winston USA, stilltharow, walk with me, Fighting Weight

Honoraries: blackbelt2003, biggeorge89, Spyder, rusty_trombone, Polymath, Dunky McCafferty, K2ray

We must always remember though...these ill fated, so called Boxing fans are the equivalent of cockroaches...they're mindless, and they eventually try to scurry back...so nothing short of a quarantine and a nuclear blast will ever TRULY stop them from existing...

so THAT'S where these cataclysmic, Ownage Sequences come into play...they remind the dregs of their History, and who they belong to...

It's written in New Age Books Of Stone.

Comment

• @Legendary Hater

Same ole same ole!

Comment

• Originally posted by Brock Landers View Post
                      Saturday night is probably more about the potential death of American boxing than the death of British boxing.

Britain has always done well for an island with a far smaller population. Whereas America used to dominate but now has fallen off big time.

Andre Ward is really the last potentially great fighter America has. Hopkins is virtually done and Mayweather is a part time figher.

You will have to start desperately claiming guys with no American heritage like Donaire

The future of American boxing rests on Andre Wards shoulders. Thats a lot of pressure.
                      Look at this one for example, K2...

He's surely an Owned alias...making ludicrous, opposite of reality statements...

These are the kinds of posters that occupy and hinder this forum...

People should be thanking you, me, and anyone else for dominating and exposing these types...

One of the main reasons I post in this somewhat harsh and matter of fact fashion is for the love and betterment of The Sport...I am trying to help people become the best Boxing fans they can be...trying to teach them how to evaluate fighters and matchups properly...

and the only way to do this is to show them how and prove yourself...boldly and brutally.

I lay it on the line everytime.

Comment

Working...
                      X