Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm a sweet science snob, who's with me?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
    Clinching, head control using the forearm as a shield without pushing and controlling your opponent in general are not fouls in boxing, however grabbing, holding behind the head , holding abd hitting and THROWING the elbow with the intention of doing harm are fouls and they can spoil any fight, the fighter that did all these fouls excessively without suffering any consequences was Wladimir Klitschko especially when he fought Povetkin, this was probably one of the most disgraceful fights in the history of the sport.

Hopkins was a notorious spoiler too but got a pass for it because he did it more as he got older, Floyd spoiled 1 fight imo and that was the Maidana rematch, Ward is very rough and can be mistaken for a spoiler but I don't think he does anything illegal excessively.
    I am a Wlad fan, I thought Wlad vs Povetkin that was a pretty ugly fight too.. But considering Mr.PEDevkin was on PEDs & the fight was in Russia, I'll say that Wlad did a good job on him..

But you are going way too far to say Wlad threw rabbit punches & elbows & headbutted.. Wlad holds period! He doesnt throw rabbit punches even when opponent initiates it Sam Peter, Pulev..

If you are talking about holding alone - I need not say which boxer does it, the answer is every good boxer does!! Watch Ali-Frazier I, Lennox-Vitali, Lennox - Tyson..
    Although all these guys are my fav boxers too..

Comment

just like there are different variety of women their are different fighting styles, horrible troll attempt by the way

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        But when dudes like Hopkins and Ward fight I can't stand it. Hug, headbutt, elbow
        That's because you are a racist. coward.
        GGG should move up & fight Ward..
        No wait, he should move to 155 & face Canelo..
        No wait, he should move to 154 & face Lara..
        oh no, he is staying at 160 & fighting a WW..

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
          Yes crickets. I waited and you took all night to post this. I'm at work now, don't send me private messages. you know all about this site and there IP checks, moderators, contacting them, go for it. I'll be here
          Waited all night? I responded less than 30 minutes after your response LMFAO, nice lie you coward. You're the one who waited till the next day like a lil *****, and went all quiet. You want to play 21 questions instaed of doing the ban bet. SET IT UP. You're all talk, or simply tell me a moderators name.

Comment

Originally posted by casualfan View Post
            Waited all night? I responded less than 30 minutes after your response LMFAO, nice lie you coward. You're the one who waited till the next day like a lil *****, and went all quiet. You want to play 21 questions instaed of doing the ban bet. SET IT UP. You're all talk, or simply tell me a moderators name.
            Sweet, let's place a legit wager too, now that you're feeling brave. Money, info, email etc etc. Don't come at me under hidden accounts. Get to it, a mod? Ask one of these guys THE REED™,
            BostonGuy,
            TBear

Comment

I'm with you doe. I like running, clinching, running, clinching, hit and not get hit doe. Cures my insomnia.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                I can appreciate technical boxing, I actually don't find Lara boring (maybe because I'm part Cuban so im biased?)

But when dudes like Hopkins and Ward fight I can't stand it. Hug, headbutt, elbow

I'm good.

Now I know why you like Rigo and not Floyd lol

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
                  Sweet, let's place a legit wager too, now that you're feeling brave. Money, info, email etc etc. Don't come at me under hidden accounts. Get to it, a mod? Ask one of these guys THE REED™,
                  BostonGuy,
                  TBear
                  Why are you so scared? Stop playing 21 questions, and set this up, I'll try finding these guys, but if I can't you can simply SET it up, I know you're scared though, and never will. Funny how the guy that accuses people of using alts, won't even contact a mod when he KNOWS the people that are willing to do these deals. I wonder why. Hmmm. LMFAO @ money bet, are you allowed to bet your welfare money?

Comment

Originally posted by JQside View Post
                    I'm with you doe. I like running, clinching, running, clinching, hit and not get hit doe. Cures my insomnia.

Comment

Originally posted by casualfan View Post
                      Why are you so scared? Stop playing 21 questions, and set this up, I'll try finding these guys, but if I can't you can simply SET it up, I know you're scared though, and never will. Funny how the guy that accuses people of using alts, won't even contact a mod when he KNOWS the people that are willing to do these deals. I wonder why. Hmmm. LMFAO @ money bet, are you allowed to bet your welfare money?
                      Put your money where your mouth is. You wanted names, you got em. I can give you any info on me you want, son. I'm me, I post, I bs, I have my little account on here. I promise you, my "welfare" money is longer than your borrowed money.

If you like I'll contact these guys. Sit tight, simmer down and create a new email for an account

Comment

Working...
                      X