Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd fans, you've got to choose. Either his fight night weights are BS or he doped.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    His 30 day weight for the Pacquiao fight was 150.5 That is after a month of training, I assume.

He's a gym rat, so he works out a lot.

Seems clear to me that his natural weight is over 150.5. How much over, I don't know, but I wouldn't imagine that it's too much over 151.

Perhaps he did experience dehydration. When someone works out as much as he does, I don't think it's out of the ordinary.

"Symptoms of chronic dehydration will begin to appear when the body loses as little as two to three percent of total body water."
    http://www.waterbenefitshealth.com/s...hydration.html
    So your conclusion is that he lies with his fight night weights. Did you vote for that option in the poll? why not?

30 days weight in are lower than the real fight night weight for any fighter.
    Example, canelo is 163 30 days before and he is more than 170 on fight night. GGG was 164 and 171 on fight night last fight.
    Him being 150.5 for a WW bout can mean he is 155 fight night at WW. And even more at JMW (ODLH, Cotto, Canelo fights) when he looks bigger.

Comment

he is almost 40 years old why still bring this up?

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
        So your conclusion is that he lies with his fight night weights. Did you vote for that option in the poll? why not?

30 days weight in are lower than the real fight night weight for any fighter.
        Example, canelo is 163 30 days before and he is more than 170 on fight night. GGG was 164 and 171 on fight night last fight.
        Him being 150.5 for a WW bout can mean he is 155 fight night at WW. And even more at JMW (ODLH, Cotto, Canelo fights) when he looks bigger.
        I think your argument is flawed and your poll doesn't account for that. I'm not sure what his fight night weight was, but it's believable that it was in the 149 range. His 30 day weight was 150.5 and after making it down to 146, he was able to rehydrate to 149. I don't see why that is a big deal. And even if he did really rehydrate to around 155, who cares? Is it really that big of a deal?

You gave a blanket statement saying that all fighters 30 day weights are lower than their fight night weights. I don't think that can be verified. Not all people are the same.

Comment

Huge Floyd fan and it's hard to not suspect him of doping. It is what it is. I'm not gonna say they all dope, but most of them do and at the top level, forget about it.

Comment

but i would not be surprised if he was doping

Comment

Wow where are the Floydturds to defend their cheating scum bag ?

Comment

How sad. Can't form a rational argument so just say he's doping.........

Just sad.

Comment

TBE still has _Maxipad dreaming about him...

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                    Floyd Mayweather Jr (and some of his fans, not all of them) say/believe his fight night weights are around 148-150.

If that's true, then explain why:

1) He wasn't able to cut just 3 pounds to make weight against Marquez. Any fighter cuts from 8 to 20 pounds in the most extreme cases. Cutting 5 pounds would be very easy for any fighter. Somehow, Floyd couldn't.

2) He weighed in at 146 against Pacquiao, and was 149 fight night according to him. But he was badly dehydrated and needed an IV of 750 ml with a 21 days later TUE. Why would he be badly dehydrated when cutting 3 pounds is just missing a meal and doing a brief workout?

If he took the IV because he was dehydrated, then his fight night weight can't be 149. If his fight night weight was really 149, then he took the IV for PEDs masking.

If he can't cut 5 pounds to make 144 against Marquez then his fight night weight can't be 149.

Or, maybe somehow, he is a special case of fighter that can't cut 5 pounds even when he's known as a rat gym? no, I don't want to give you ideas... because that's some of the responses I'm gonna see. I also read: "because he was coming back from retirement".. so all of the sudden that makes you unable to cut 5 pounds in total?

You have to choose... it's one or the another, you can't have both. Floyd is EXPOSED as a liar.
                    I choose to believe you are an idiot!

Comment

Yep, no question about it.

He doped.

Comment

Working...
                      X