Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Khan pull's the canelo upset will you finally respect him?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Khan pull's the canelo upset will you finally respect him?

Amir get's a bum rap here..........
    If he wins fair and square, will you give him props?????????

I don't think he has a bummy reputation on here especially as he's a former multiple World champion. He has a chinny reputation which can be dispelled if he can go the distance with the bigger man.

Comment

Even when Khan is getting blasted or hurt by journeymen I got respect for him. I mean I'm not gonna handle a guy with kid gloves & give emo friendly remarks on a guy after he gets blasted just cuz I respect him. I can dog a guy or goof on a guy & still respect him.

Comment

I respect him now. Never been a huge fan but he has my respect.

Comment

Originally posted by The Viper View Post
          Amir get's a bum rap here..........
          If he wins fair and square, will you give him props?????????
          Just because most people here find watching Khan get knocked out a guilty pleasure doesnt mean we dont respect him.

Comment

I think like is the word. Khan has a good resume but boxing is a what have you done lately sport, and lately he hasn't done crap but chase May and Pac. Now he's fighting Nelo, if he wins, he's awesome and vindicated from a lot of criticisms he had gotten. If he losses it's whatever and Brook is his backup purse.

Simple as that

Comment

It's not that nobody doesn't respect him. His just a unlikeable person. With his constant mayweather talk and stalking for 2 years. He has no self respect. But as a boxer you can respect him. If he wins I guarantee one of the lines he will come out with is 'This is why mayweather and pac didn't want to fight me'

Comment

No one has to like him, but if he wins, grudgingly or not, you'll have no choice but to respect the man.

Comment

I think Canelo is a hell of a fighter. He isn't as good as GGG because GGG is the best middleweight in the world but I still think he is damn good. If Khan beats him which I think is almost impossible I would have to respect Khan for a great win.

Comment

Khan has been idle for too long.
                    He needs a BIG fight to propel him into the world scene with accompanying spotlight, only that will make him bankable for Manny or Floyd.
                    Good on him for taking a really tough fight.
                    He needs the reputation to be bolstered.
                    Right now he may as well be a squawking chihuahua peeking out of Paris Hilton's purse.

Comment

Working...
                    X