No announcement yet.

JMM the legend

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
    bradley clearly won, and his fights against pac were very close that could have gone either way (not robberies).

bradley vs marquez

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...and-highlights

pac vs marquez 3

http://boxrec.com/media/index.php?title=Fight:1595865

pac vs marquez 2

http://boxrec.com/media/index.php?title=Fight:1239916

and pac should have won the first fight but one of the judges messed up the scoring.

http://boxrec.com/media/index.php?title=Fight:737130

marquez is an ATG cry baby.
    First fight was suppose to be a win for PAC. Second fight PAC won it cuz of the kd. Third fight is he only one that JMM could have had a legit argument. And not even cuz it wasn't a Robbery. He just didn't get the nod. A 7-5 fight either way is not a robbery.

Comment

JMM is just a great fighter to watch. Atg beat another ATG in Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
        First fight was suppose to be a win for PAC. Second fight PAC won it cuz of the kd. Third fight is he only one that JMM could have had a legit argument. And not even cuz it wasn't a Robbery. He just didn't get the nod. A 7-5 fight either way is not a robbery.
        The first was supposed to be a win for Pac? Just because that judge admitted he made a scoring error in the first round, does not mean he scored the remaining rounds correctly.

Regarding the second fight, I KD does not automatically give Pac the win. I had JMM winning by 1 point because of that knockdown (114-113), but in rounds I had JMM ahead 7 to 5.

The third fight, I had Marquez 7-5, I could totally see it 6-6 though.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
          yes i had pac winning the first two as well. very close fights and not robberies.

Comment

Where his acne in his chest and back?

Comment

Originally posted by El Gitano View Post
              The first was supposed to be a win for Pac? Just because that judge admitted he made a scoring error in the first round, does not mean he scored the remaining rounds correctly.

Regarding the second fight, I KD does not automatically give Pac the win. I had JMM winning by 1 point because of that knockdown (114-113), but in rounds I had JMM ahead 7 to 5.

Rd was suppose to be a 10-6 rd instead of 10-7. If it would have been scored right, he wouldn't have had a draw.

Second fight I had it 6-6 with the kd giving him the win.

Comment

What was the scores for the fourth fight?

Comment

Originally posted by El Gitano View Post

yes pac should have officially won the first fight but one of the judges messed up. how can you score a 10-7 round when 3 KDs were scored?

he had it a draw but if he scored the first round 10-6 like he should have then pac would have won the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
                    yes i had pac winning the first two as well. very close fights and not robberies.
                    7-5 fights or a draw can't be called a robbery. Idk why ppl say they was.

Comment

Originally posted by ElMeroChingon View Post
                      What was the scores for the fourth fight?
                      pac was ahead on all scorecards.

Comment

Working...
                      X