• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
    Fans are stupid like that.
    Thats beyond stupid

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer
      The smartest man on the planet? Really?

I figured it'd be someone like Neil Degrasse Tyson, Stephen Hawking, Christopher Hirata, or Andrew Wiles.
      Floyd beat baby mama for more press! that's genius!

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I cant believe no one is seeing what Floyd is doing here. No one wanted to see Mayweather-Guerrero and team Mayweather knew it so they go out of their way to put Alexander in the mix "almost done" so the Guerrero fight looks much better now than it did 2 weeks ago. Is called being smart and making people want to watch even if they dont want to. Floyd will end up fighting Guerrero and thanks to this he will get a pass and sell millions on PPV.
        But what if he really is fighting devon and it isnt some marketing shceme?

Comment

yep it makes sense now

Comment

I cant believe no one is seeing what Floyd is doing here. No one wanted to see Mayweather-Guerrero and team Mayweather knew it so they go out of their way to put Alexander in the mix "almost done" so the Guerrero fight looks much better now than it did 2 weeks ago. Is called being smart and making people want to watch even if they dont want to. Floyd will end up fighting Guerrero and thanks to this he will get a pass and sell millions on PPV.
            I'll bump this thread if it turns out this indeed is what he's doing.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
              Maybe animal Planet!!!!!:AOR:
              Lol wrong in so many ways

Comment

As for the crux of your argument : No. Just no.

Fans aren't going to suddenly buy a fight (Guerrero) that they thought was a farce just because rumor had it that Mayweather was going to sign for an even bigger farce. That's like saying that music fans will buy a ****ty album so long as the artist leaks ****tier material that wasn't on the record.

This isn't a case of Mayweather being a 'genius' - It's a case of him pulling a prank. Plain and simple.

Comment

I don't get why people think Guerrero is a terrible choice he's the #3 ww isn't he? These dummies want him to fight matthyese who can even beat anyone worthwhile

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                    As for the crux of your argument : No. Just no.

Fans aren't going to suddenly buy a fight (Guerrero) that they thought was a farce just because rumor had it that Mayweather was going to sign for an even bigger farce. That's like saying that music fans will buy a ****ty album so long as the artist leaks ****tier material that wasn't on the record.

This isn't a case of Mayweather being a 'genius' - It's a case of him pulling a prank. Plain and simple.
                    Everybody and their mother knew that Marquez did not have any chance of beating Floyd Mayweather and he still sold over 1mil ppv.

Comment

Originally posted by oc9979 View Post
                      Everybody and their mother knew that Marquez did not have any chance of beating Floyd Mayweather and he still sold over 1mil ppv.
                      Off the back of Mexican fans on a Mexican holiday weekend, yeah. It was an intelligent move on Floyd's part.

However, Guerrero doesn't have anywhere near the amount of support that a guy like Marquez does. I don't think a Mayweather/Guerrero PPV will be a stunning success. However, I don't think it'll be an abysmal failure, either.

Comment

Working...
                      X