Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather Jr training a young Filipino boxer (Vid)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bet a pinoy trained under the mayweathers would out box a pinoy that was trained in the phillipenes

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
      I bet a pinoy trained under the mayweathers would out box a pinoy that was trained in the phillipenes
      duuuuhhhh.

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post

I bet a Pinoy trained under Roach would out box a pinoy that was trained by the Mayweathers.

Comment

Originally posted by Discipline View Post
          Lmfao at "All Natural"

That boy doesn't look Filipino to me... Whatever, his parents should know better than letting their son near racist floyd who has shown countless of times his dislike of Asians.

Floyd is not a good role model for kids.
          Last edited by Dale Cardon; 05-25-2011, 07:16 PM.

Comment

He looks mongolian to me...

Comment

Lol

How can Floyd know the kid's all natural?
              Did he make him get random blood testing?! Lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by MEAT View Post
                lol @ vacation tryna get pinoy support.

only way to get props from us is to get in the ring with the pac.
                Why do Pinoys deny supporting Manny just because he's Pinoy, but at the same time admit it?
                But if another race of people do the same thing they are labled racist?
                I don't get it

Comment

When has floyd ever said he hated asians?

He simply called pac "yellow". Just like how i'm "white", and floyd is "black".

It's not racist at all. He did call him a midget but that isn't racist.

Comment

When has floyd ever said he hated asians?

He simply called pac "yellow". Just like how i'm "white", and floyd is "black".

It's not racist at all. He did call him a midget but that isn't racist.

Comment

Originally posted by cixthree View Post
                      Why do Pinoys deny supporting Manny just because he's Pinoy, but at the same time admit it?
                      But if another race of people do the same thing they are labled racist?
                      I don't get it
                      It isn't racist it at all. Supporting a fighter based on merely there race is A okay. Anyone who says it's racist should be arrested for stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                      X