Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd vs. SSM hype has killed the Pac-Clottey hype.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

boy, look at how the tables have turned on "the great pac" hahhaha...dude is a lame

Comment

Originally posted by supRa View Post
      because your flip
      I also share the same sentiment and I'm a "Flip" also. And I share the same sentiments with other non-flips. What is your point? That our opinion no longer matters because we are flips?

My take on the Pbf-Mosley fight is that Pbf will win a comfortable UD. He respects Shane's power and will look to potshot and counter effectively. Shane is getting old. His last fight was in January last year. We have no way to gauge what state is he is now. Plus, IMO, Shane's hand speed and foot speed is good but he cannot handle lateral movement. If you come straight at him, he have a chance to beat you.

Comment

Well considering Mosley and Mayweather are living legends fighting I would go with them.

Comment

Originally posted by P.WILL View Post
          Pacquiao-Clottey had hype to begin with?
          thats what i was wondering?

Comment

i'll be surprised if the pac fight does 1 million......Mayweather vs Mosley is going to do 1.8 million in my opinion.......pacquiao and clottey aren't good self promoters and barely speak english and mayweather is the best self-promoter in the world....mayweather will probably be doing chat shows, WWE etc

Comment

Pac-Clottey is better. Mosley is too old and over the hill fighter.

Comment

maybe we should change the poll to whether Floyd will sign to fight Mosley or not. This is the BIG challenge.

Mosley is actually a tougher fight for less money for Floyd than what he could have gotten with Pac so there's a chance he'll not sign it.

Pac got less money but easier fight with Clottey...so a no-brainer.
                Last edited by beanstalk; 01-20-2010, 02:30 AM.

Comment

both are good IMO

Comment

lolz how can they kill the hype? they are not even fighting at the same month?!?

here is press conference video of PAC-Clottey...

Originally posted by FlightSchool View Post

Comment

I even think that both fights will compliment each other ...

Comment

Working...
                      X