Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"SOG" Ward vs "King" Krusher Kovalev @ 175 lbs / 12.5 stone: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
    My god...

/facepalm
    well don't say I didn't warn you mate

Comment

• Kovalev is not as quick as the 168#ers Ward fought. Krusher fan, but SOG is a real SOB to hit. Ward will even toy with him in the middle rounds. God I hope I am wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxngLove View Post
        Kovalev is not as quick as the 168#ers Ward fought. Krusher fan, but SOG is a real SOB to hit. Ward will even toy with him in the middle rounds. God I hope I am wrong.
        Ward ain't what he used to be especially at 175. He lost some speed and to be quite honest doesn't look accustomed to the weight.

I think Kovalev wins UD

Comment

• It doesn't matter what you think Kovalev is Ward is what matters most.......A WINNER.

He will do whatever needs to be done to come out victorious. Fight on the inside, outside, rough and dirty or slick and precise. He is disciplined and intelligent enough to impose his will upon Sergey. I'M TAKING ALL BETS!

Comment

• Closer this fight gets, the more I think Ward is going to drag kovolev.

Even though I voted for Kovolev when this poll first started, I gotta say that I think Ward is going to take a decision

Comment

• Bet your avatars and sigs. Let's make a list. I want to all of you sporting Ward Avatars and sigs for a week when he wins.

Comment

• I expect Ward to take a UD.

If his chin is as good as BHop's (and I have no evidence it isn't) then he should be able to cruise after the early rounds.

Kovalev needs to effectively land to the body and not allow Ward to control the distance. I think Ward may be too quick for that to work though.

Kovalev could land a bomb at any point, but Ward has won against that kind of thing before. I'm mostly just betting that Ward will be significantly quicker the entire fight. He really needs to be if he's going to make it happen.

but anyways-

Ward via UD

Comment

• Speed beats power, Ward by decision.

Comment

• Ward up by 3 votes, but basically a 50-50. Looking forward for this fight.
                    (I voted Ward by decision)

Comment

• Is this fight gonna have a 24/7?

Comment

Working...
                      X