No announcement yet.

What Does America Mean to You?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Canelo Phresh View Post
    I hate it. America is racist, bigoted, islamaphobic, and needs to be destroyed! Or at least let's kill all the straight white males, ammirite?

Where you been foo

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      Where you been foo
      Work, school, son, wife, etc. How are you brother Mak?

Comment

A place where I can fuck my sister and not be judged about it.

Comment

Work, school, son, wife, etc. How are you brother Mak?

im breathing....good to see you around, bud

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
            The healthcare system in this country isn't working right. Sure, compared to some 4th world hell hole it's great, but for such an advanced country it's ass backwards. There are numerous other things that aren't working smoothly at all as well.

There is nothing wrong with Americans who recognize the problems that we do have and desire improvement. That is the process of evolution; to change, to advance, to progress.
            Obamacare has cut the number of uninsured in half. Our healthcare system is working pretty good. It's far from perfect though.

But most of the cures and new developments by pharmacy companies are developed by American companies. The world knows this. The crappy part is were the ones who have to oay for it while the rest of world pays pennies on thendollar compared to us.

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
            Many Americans take it for granted what they actually have in this country.
            Absolutely.

People cry about taxes, go to a place with low taxes and you won't even want to leave your home. You'll be lucky if you see hot water again and a toilet that works.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              im breathing....good to see you around, bud
              I'm always lurking lol. How has this place been?

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                The healthcare system in this country isn't working right. Sure, compared to some 4th world hell hole it's great, but for such an advanced country it's ass backwards. There are numerous other things that aren't working smoothly at all as well.

There is nothing wrong with Americans who recognize the problems that we do have and desire improvement. That is the process of evolution; to change, to advance, to progress.
                What? I travel a lot for work and from what I've seen overseas our healthcare which is a product of our system is far superior. If your gripe is the cost maybe you should desire improvement in your self and evolve into a better you so you can advance into the best healthcare money can buy.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                  Everything here works and runs smooth. America is so easy to live in you can be as ******ed as most people on this forum are and do just fine.

Seriously, you go outside the country and realize nothing fcking works right.
                  American convenience..

Comment

I hate it. America is racist, bigoted, islamaphobic, and needs to be destroyed! Or at least let's kill all the straight white males, ammirite?
                    move back to where u came from

in that case africa?

Comment

Freedom of speech, freedom of expression, freedom of self determination...

Comment

Working...
                      X