• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Both fighters will have their moments

Comment

• Originally posted by Biolink View Post
      Possible outfits for Mayweather

orange and blue looks garbage. reminds me of denver, therefore reminds me of bum ass alvarado. the white/black/gold combo is the best one.

Comment

• Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
        And as I type that someone posts a training vid of him looking sharp as a razor. He looks ****ing rapid in those training vids on that channel.

Ah man hurry up and get here already.
        He's coming into this fight at like 143 and the speed will multiply his power the old Manny is back!

Comment

• Originally posted by jmc90 View Post
          He's coming into this fight at like 143 and the speed will multiply his power the old Manny is back!
          It's going to be interesting to see what weight he comes in at today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
            orange and blue looks garbage. reminds me of denver, therefore reminds me of bum ass alvarado. the white/black/gold combo is the best one.
            I was gonna say they reminded me of the Knicks, but then I remembered they are a bum ass team too

Black and Gold with the all black shoes if I was him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Biolink View Post
              I was gonna say they reminded me of the Knicks, but then I remembered they are a bum ass team too

Black and Gold with the all black shoes if I was him.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmc90 View Post
                hopefully he can still handle the punches the same then. i think the reason why pac has been coming in on the heavier side in his other WW fights is so he can withstand the punches from his opponents. manny coming in light and floyd being super accurate with his punches. dont be suprise if manny gets dropped.

Comment

• Pacquiao spends more than 3 million dollars worth of tickets for friends and family.

Bravo, Manny. You truly are the people's champ.

Comment

• Pacquiao has no idea what he got himself into.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay Volcano View Post
                      Pacquiao has no idea what he got himself into.
                      oh trust me, he does. he's just super confidence about it.

Comment

Working...
                      X