Comment

Originally posted by ZiggerZ View Post
      calzaghe by wide ud. glen is overrated garbage
      do you even like boxing??

Comment

Originally posted by ZiggerZ View Post
        calzaghe by wide ud. glen is overrated garbage
        do you even like boxing??

i gotta ask, cause imo one that appreciates boxing has to appreciate a guy like Glen Johnson. He fights best, allways has. He comes to fight, allways does. That road warrior moniker fits him so well. Besides, he seems like a good guy and gentleman outside the ring.
        And i know in recent years he took the liberty of actually complaining when not getting the nod in a close fight, but having experienced it so much, i cant really blame him..

I still think Calzaghe wins a close, but unanimous d over him though.

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
          Dude do you even watch boxing? How is Dawson & Calzaghe anything alike? Not to mention how the hell did Dawson "school" him twice when everybody knows Johnson won the 1st fight.

Quit looking up boxrec to see how L's he has and actually watch the man fight. Dawson & Calzaghe are 2 different styles. Dawson has more power, more talent, and more skills. All Calzaghe has is hands speed and work rate. He was a decent boxer but nothing special like Dawson. Calzaghe ducked Johnson FOUR TIMES.

1st time is reasonable. 2nd time is pushing it but acceptable maybe but the 3rd time their starts to be a vagina problem and the 4th time you just straight ****in scared. And for good reason like I said.

i cant agree with this. True, Dawson has all the tools in the world, but the Dawson that fought pascal, loses to Joe Calzaghe IMO.

Not saying he cant develop, but he hasnt shown me anything so far that would make me categorise him as someone "special". Calzaghe on the other hand, while not an ATG imo, had loads of intangibles and was so awkward that "special" would be one of the most fitting words for him..

Comment

Sorry guys Calzaghe would be to good for Glen and win via UD

Comment

Tarvoris Cloud beat Glen Johnson, as did Clinton Woods.

I'll say no more

Comment

Working...
              X