Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone played Metal Gear Ground Zeroes?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone played Metal Gear Ground Zeroes?

MEh I played about 45 minutes today... just doesn't seem that good at all..

Is it just me or does it feel really generic,especially when carrying the pow's to the drop zone... talk about dull and it just doesn't seem like snake moves very well with the landscape ... like smooth and realistic... I felt kind of sad playing it TBH
    Last edited by Stuntman Mike; 03-22-2014, 07:34 PM.

God I got ripped off.. played for another hour and did all the side missions which isn't much and its finished... not really keen on going through it again either not much replay value... gobsmacked I payed £30 for this crap ... its shorter than the tanker demo you got for ps2... kljdfewr

**** Kojima

Comment

Yeah you pretty much paid for a demo.

Comment

Nope.

Not going to play it, either. I'm a huge fan of the series, but this is just bull****. Speed runs have completed the game in under 10 minutes, FFS. Buying this game is sending a dangerous message to developers everywhere that we're okay with getting less content for higher prices.

If any other developer did this **** they'd be crucified, but because it's Kojima (who is rightfully a genius), he gets a free pass.

**** that.

Comment

Nope, you just paid for a demo

Comment

I did it plays like Splinter Cell the AI is smart, The game is harder does not hold your hand you need to learn it on your own.
            if anything this shows you Phantom Pain would be amazing, there is no interruption to gameplay its so refreshing to play a MGS game without 30 minute radio convo or cutscene

Comment

I have to say the mission structure is **** and repetitive if that's how they will go about it in Phantom Pain then I could see the game being dull

Comment

The mission is short, but the average MGS player will run 25-45 minutes on the main mission. Even then that's only 10% completion of the game, yes the game tracks your completion and if all you care about is the main mission in the game.. the main mission qualifies as 10% of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Col. Hans Landa View Post
                  God I got ripped off.. played for another hour and did all the side missions which isn't much and its finished... not really keen on going through it again either not much replay value... gobsmacked I payed £30 for this crap ... its shorter than the tanker demo you got for ps2... kljdfewr

**** Kojima
                  At least you got Zone of the Enders

Comment

It's probably the best Metal gear release in 10 years. The new engine and mechanics are brilliant.

Comment

Working...
                    X