No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr: I Expect To Be Much Better This Time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThePugalist View Post
    No real skills , no discipline , no hunger to hone his craft to be the best and would be fighting somewhere on the chittering circuit if his last name wasn't Chavez .
    Well, even with all your ******ed comments, he is the only boxer who seriously hurt and had on the verge of a KO Sergio Martinez. Just in one round, after receiving, just for fun, all possible punishment from Martinez. Without skills, drunk, stoned, no training, partyinf, etc. Chavez has a better record of your clown and coward, Floyd.

Comment

This guy needs to put down the splif once in a while.

Comment

fixed

We all know the 1st fight was fixed, bob Arum a snake plain and simple that's why I won't be tuning into this fight..Vera already proved he's the better man no need to watch. Another thing hopefully all TR fighters jump ship and don't sign any extensions, I wanna see .TR sink.

Comment

Originally posted by budfr View Post
          Well, even with all your ******ed comments, he is the only boxer who seriously hurt and had on the verge of a KO Sergio Martinez. Just in one round, after receiving, just for fun, all possible punishment from Martinez. Without skills, drunk, stoned, no training, partyinf, etc. Chavez has a better record of your clown and coward, Floyd.
          Martinez has been knocked down and possibly hurt against damn near everyone he's fought since Paul Williams up until today . The problem is no one can keep him on the canvas . To come to this sloths defense probably means your cut from a similar cloth of mediocrity .

Comment

The sad thing is that he'll win this time and it'll be like the first fight never happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo Mc is **** View Post
              The sad thing is that he'll win this time and it'll be like the first fight never happened.
              Or , with Arum behind him he might just flat out lose again and once again be the beneficiary of judges bought and paid for curtesy of Rob Arum .

Comment

Some are talking as if he got his ass kicked and that wasn't the case. It was a lack luster effort and you could tell that he had a less than inspiring training camp. Vera on the other hand was ready for war. I had the fight for Vera, but not by much. I wouldn't of been upset with a draw. I know jr is a better fighter and unfortunately for Vera, this fight will show the contrast between the two.

Comment

and also i don't care what anyone says but Martinez hasn't been the same since fighting Jr. that's a fact. maybe he will prove the boxing world wrong and show that his legs are better than ever in his next fight. that remains to be seen, but for the boxing lesson Jr learned on that night he still went home with that feeling of dropping Martinez on his ass and Martinez, though keeping his title belt, limped into a hospital.

Comment

It's hard 4 me to understand those who tout Jr hurting and knocking down Martinez when Martinez has been knocked down and probably hurt against damn near every one he's fought since Paul Williams . Lets stop hanging our hats on one high def pixel in the middle of a projection screen TV

Comment

The only way he could do worst is if he took a nap in the ring during the the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X