Collapse
No announcement yet.

K2 Board Member: Winner of Tua vs Ustinov Gets Wladimir Klitschko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where have you sourced this information from ? I can't find anything online!

also I read Boytsov is up next as the WBO mandatory and if Wladimir Klitschko is successful then he will face Kubrat Pulev in his IBF mandatory.

Comment

This is the MEGA fight i've been waiting for, K2 really listens to their fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Barty View Post
        You are aware that Pulev embarrassed and stopped Ustinov, right? How would Ustinov be a better opponent for Wlad than Pulev? And he is not even Pulev's best win. He is garbage, Valuev lite.
        I think Pulev has a very good chance of giving Wlad a fight, something we haven't seen in years but for that to happen, Pulev's team have to be smart and keep him fighting at least 2 more good, sup-Klitschko level opponents to work up his experience, because he looked lost at sea at points against the wiley Thompson.

If the Pulev fight falls through and with Stiverne preoccupies by the WBC, who else is better for Wlad? Fury and Wilder should fight each other and that leaves Jennings or Banks or Mitchell or Arreola.

Comment

Not that there is much out there for Wlad so I don't care much what he does next really, but I am sure they can easily come up with someone better

Comment

Working...
          X