Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More disastrous cherry pick? Pacman/Oscar or Pacman/Marquez.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How the hell is fighting the man who gave you the 3 toughest fight in your career a "cherrypick"?
    just plain stoopid!
    lol

Comment

Marquez was never a cherry pick. You guys just got caught up in the Pacquiao media hype. There was always a few select users on this site(including myself)that knew Marquez was going to give Pacquiao hell anyway.

Truth be told most of you just don't know shit about boxing.

Comment

I dont see how pac-marquez III or IV is a cherrypick. facing your kryptonite, the guy who has your number is never ever a cherrypick. we all know marquez is all wrong for pac in terms of style and mentality.
        pac knows when it comes to marquez everything goes wrong for him. he knows all that. he just wanted to settle it and try again..

oscar-pac was way disastrous.

Comment

Originally posted by Pudgemeister View Post
          NSB- where fighting the guy who gave you the most trouble in your entire career for the for the fourth time is a cherry pick.

**** you.
          Basically...

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
            Maybe jmm wasnt the best fight out there, but if you're gonna call that a cherrypick, you must hate 95% of all fights. Unless you consider every floyd/pac fight a cherrypick since 2009 (which is almost arguable).
            They cleaned out their division with the exception PAC vs Shane and Floyd vs Ortiz there really wasn't a cherry pick

I mean those fights woulda happened sooner then later other wise they'd be accused of ducking

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
              So there I was putting in laps around Wapato as I battled the flu & this thought just popped into my head.

Which cherrypick was more disastrous?? We know Oscar cherrypicked Pacman on a 2 weightclass jump & got force fed hard leather until he was forced to quit on his stool.

Then we know that Pacman chose Marquez at 147 yet again in hopes of trashing him. He had the best training camp ever & was in top form. Yet 2 right hands ended years of his pfp run.

So which caused the cherrypicker more??
              ODH thought pac was an easy money grab and Pac thought JMM 4 was an easy money grab. I chose pac/jmm 4 because ODH was at the end of his career and was basically just a prize fighter.

Manny and Bob were once again avoiding floyd. Manny turned down $40 mil no ppv from floyd. Manny tried to get Cotto in at another CW first but cotto refused. And he ignored Tim Bradley.

He went with what he and his camp thought was the easiest payday. Now its JMM is on PED's and Manny has parkinsons.

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                You just too biased to post here buddy ( but I'm not trying to stop you). Many fans including Manny fans thought there was no point in #3 since Marquez didn't look good at WW in his only fight there ..... but he was well prepared for the fight and came in looking just as big and many said even bigger than Manny.

Since Marquez was better conditioned against Manny, it was no longer an easy fight since Marquez always fights Manny tough.

As for #4, there is no way that someone can objectively say that was a cherry pick after the same people/haters for the most part said that they believed that Marquez won #3.

It like saying Frazier was a cherry pick for Ali since Foreman smoked Frazier and Ali beat Foreman ..... you can't think that way unless you are not looking at things with clear vision (ie. biased)
                if jmm isnt a legit win for pbf to you tards than pac get even less credit for fighting him because jmm hasn't done **** above 140 besides get embarrassed by pbf....why don't you tards understand that? the only reason poochieao fought jmm again was because he thought jmm was old and washed up after floyd toyed with him and because cotto wouldn't drain himself again.....so no sleepy-head gets zero credit and this was a cherrypick in the purest form.

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
                  I dont see how pac-marquez III or IV is a cherrypick. facing your kryptonite, the guy who has your number is never ever a cherrypick. we all know marquez is all wrong for pac in terms of style and mentality.
                  pac knows when it comes to marquez everything goes wrong for him. he knows all that. he just wanted to settle it and try again..

oscar-pac was way disastrous.
                  **** that!! pac didn't think he'd be facing his kryptonite.....he thought he'd be facing a marquez that was shell of himself.....pac even admitted he underestimated jmm and thats due to the fact that floyd beat the crap outta jmm, making it look easy.

Comment

Now while I understand that I'm of an unpopular opinion, for any welterweight to have Marquez, who's highest effective weight was 135 come to 147 to fight is cherrypicking. Especially when you aren't a big welterweight & could easily make 140 & show some class & a willingness to give the other man a fighting chance.

Comment

Pac-Marquez 4

He might have gotten his career ended in that fight. Even if he comes back that chin is cracked. I thought Marquez killed him. Seriously.

Comment

Working...
                      X