No announcement yet.

WBA orders Cano-Guzman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WBA orders Cano-Guzman

The WBA has called on 140lb interim champion Pablo Cesar Cano (25-1-1, 19 KOs) and former world champion Joan Guzman (33-0-1, 20 KOs) to fight for the belt vacated by Marcos Maidana. The WBA Championships Committee said that interest must be confirmed in the next ten days and urged both parties to begin negotiations and reach an agreement for the fight.

http://bit.ly/Pmj0zG
    Last edited by Light_Speed; 08-01-2012, 04:23 PM.

Damn poor Cano.

Comment

Lol poor cano is never gonna get a belt at this rate

Comment

Cano is gonna decline and fight Malignaggi on the Garcia/Morales 2 undercard.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
          That's another fight he can't win. I guess he'll get more money for it tho.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
            And then Guzman would have to fight somebody else in the WBA rankings :

3. JOAN GUZMAN
            4. LUCAS MARTIN MATTHYSSE
            5. JESSIE VARGAS
            6. KHABIB ALLAKHVERDIEV

Guzman against any of these 3 guys would be a good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
              Yeah he deserves the payday I guess. He's a tough dude with a huge heart. Paulie schools him but he would take less punishment from him than against Guzman. He was fed to the lions very early like that super flyweight Rodrigo Guerrero.

Comment

And then Guzman would have to fight somebody else in the WBA rankings :

3. JOAN GUZMAN
                4. LUCAS MARTIN MATTHYSSE
                5. JESSIE VARGAS
                6. KHABIB ALLAKHVERDIEV

Guzman against any of these 3 guys would be a good fight.
                Yea just glad to see Guzman back somewhere near the top.

Comment

Paulie would cut him up the same way he did to the Ukranian guy (or w/e he was) and the same way Morales did to him (Cano). Paulie got dynamites in those hands bro!

Comment

poor cano i really feel bad for the guy at this rate he aint gona get nowhere he's on his way to get ktfowar guzman

Comment

Working...
                    X