Collapse
No announcement yet.

Koncz Tells Story About Pacquaio Going Crazy On Alex Ariza

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder how much they paid to have this one not get leaked out to the press?

I mean this would do a lot to hurt Manny's "humble guy" persona that they label him with

Comment

You mean he told ariza to go Pac himself

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
        I dont beleive Jinkee would say that the night before a fight
        are you SERIOUS?!?...females do some of the wickedest ish my dude....remember when Shane's ex had him break camp while training for Marg to come and handle some dviorce paperwork?!?....females work on a whole different level than the norm we do....I don't put NOTHING past a female thats not my mother...thats just me!!

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
          are you SERIOUS?!?...females do some of the wickedest ish my dude....remember when Shane's ex had him break camp while training for Marg to come and handle some dviorce paperwork?!?....females work on a whole different level than the norm we do....I don't put NOTHING past a female thats not my mother...thats just me!!

They sure do, She probably wants him to get his aZZ kicked at that point too, Women are weird, when they love you DAMN!!! they love you but if you pissed them off they can do some weird ***** even if they have 4 kids with you.

Comment

Working...
          X