Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's the better player Derrick Rose or Kevin Durant?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Who's the better player Derrick Rose or Kevin Durant?

These are the 2 best young superstars in the league imo. I love KD but his game is too perimeter oriented for a guy his size. D-Rose is a beast and the youngest MVP in league history. Give Rose one more weapon on offense and the Bulls can win a title. I've never seen a PG with Rose's athleticism before.
    Derrick Rose
    44.00%
    Kevin Durant
    56.00%

KD has the goods but IMO Rose has the bigger upside. As Rose develops his ability to orchestrate the game from his position, he'll have more of an imprint on the game. KD's advantage right now is that he has the perfect young compliment player on his side in Westbrook. Young playoff careers and they are already looking good. Gonna b fun watching these dudes develop

Comment

Originally posted by Hi Hater View Post
      These are the 2 best young superstars in the league imo. I love KD but his game is too perimeter oriented for a guy his size. D-Rose is a beast and the youngest MVP in league history. Give Rose one more weapon on offense and the Bulls can win a title. I've never seen a PG with Rose's athleticism before.
      I'd take Durant. His size and skills are rare.

Comment

Rose is a great player, his speed, quickness, explosiveness, play-making skills, and ability to be one of if not the best finisher in the league is impressive; but Durant is the better player (although the difference is almost negligible).

Durant's skills exceed his talent... He's a 6'10 SF, who can take other 3s off the dribble and finish at the rim or with a teardrop and has an almost automatic jump shot, whether contested or not.

When defenders best defense against you is to not let you have the ball in the first place or to catch it, 25+ feet away from the hoop, while they're pressing you, you're a problem. When he starts getting stronger, defenders won't even be able to do that and I can see him developing a post game on top of all that. KD can be the first 30 and 10 player in a long time.
        Last edited by Heru; 06-22-2011, 01:17 PM.

Comment

i keep waiting on durant to break a femur or something....

i'll take drose because he's doing what he does on a team with no other offensive players

Comment

Kevin Durant

Comment

Kevin Durant.

I can't help but think of Rose's playoff meltdown

Comment

Durant. Drose doesn't have a jumper, can't defend, can't put up AI numbers when it matters

Comment

Right now Durant. If he doesn't develop his post game and Rose increases his shooting percentage even more in the next few years Rose is gonna be better.

Comment

Originally posted by ƒallenloki View Post
                    Kevin Durant.

I can't help but think of Rose's playoff meltdown
                    If Rose has a teammate as good as Russell Westbrook the Bulls make the finals imo.

Comment

Working...
                    X