No announcement yet.

Dirrell was faking

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
    Have you ever heard of a delayed reaction?
    even if it didnt knock him out it was definently enough to rattle the cage.

punches dont always have a instant effect.

especially punches like that.

Comment

What I don't understand is where was Lawrence Cole at?
      I think he on the other side of the ring winking at the babes.

Comment

dont be silly, they know more than the doctors who stated in the changing room after the fight that Dirrel didnt know where he was.

Unless the doctors were in on it, in which case im mistified as to why they treated AA's cut better than his corner and stopped the bleeding rather than just look at it when they could've stopped the fight and given Dirrel 3 points instead of 2.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
          That picture is perfect. It clearly shows Dirrell on the ground. Thats illegal and where is Cole?
          It seems like there was a couplse seconds when Dirrell hit the ground and AA threw the punch. A couple seconds enough time for Cole to prevent the punch from landing. Yet he didn't get inbetween or yelled stop. What was he doing? Where was he at?

Comment

the commentators said his leg was twitching, while he was laying there also....

then when he got up, he was crying, thinking he had actually lost the fight by KO.....they had to explain to him that he won by DQ.....

ppl can think w/e they want, but when you see the punch on slow-mo, then watch how everything went down after that, it's hard to believe dude was "acting." if so, he deserves an oscar.

Comment

I wanted Abraham to win badly, but he didn't and that doesn't mean i'm going to discredit Dirrell and try coming up with excuses as to why Abraham got DQ'd. Dirrell outboxed the **** out of him, and Abraham got frustrated and hit Dirrell with a strong short hook 3 seconds after he was down. I want to see one of these posters who are claiming it was fake, take that same punch while being aware and see if they can take it. Dirrell got hit cleanly while unaware.

Comment

No he probably hasn't been watching boxing long enough to see something like that happen. Like when a fighter gets clocked on the jaw backs up looking okay then all of a sudden his knees buckle. You had it right in your TS these guys are idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
                  dont be silly, they know more than the doctors who stated in the changing room after the fight that Dirrel didnt know where he was.

Unless the doctors were in on it, in which case im mistified as to why they treated AA's cut better than his corner and stopped the bleeding rather than just look at it when they could've stopped the fight and given Dirrel 3 points instead of 2.
                  lol!!!!!

The Doctor's, The Commentators and the Ref were all in on the fix.

The plan was to have Dirrell FAKE a slip on a canvas logo covered with water. Hope Abraham throws an illegal shot while the Ref isn't watching and then FAKE getting KTFO .... and for extra DRAMA, Dirrell should shake his legs to give the impression of having Convulsions.

It was a perfect plan, executed magnificently by all involved. BRAVO!!!!

Comment

I generally believe that the simplest solution is usually the right answer to me in this case the simplest solution when looking at all the evidence is that Dirrell got put sleep while in a helpless position from a known puncher.

It seems pretty obvious to me, also why would anyone want to win a fight like that there were only 4 minutes left and Arthur was not comming on that strong, I mean he is a big puncher and anything can happean but I was not feeling a kayo comming for him.

Comment

I was there on the floor right on the side of the ring where Abraham hit him and it was not fake Dirrell was laid out

Comment

Working...
                      X